[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Unable to access Web shop in game?

PandorafayhPandorafayh
Mabinogi Rep: 630
in Technical Support
I am wondering if this is happening to anyone else: when in game and trying to load up webshop i get a navigation to the webpage was canceled. and am told to refresh page. when i try to refresh i get another message stating that it cant connect securely to the page. and am told the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings and if this keeps happening to contact the website's owner? O_O is this normal? Never had this happen before... is the webshop just crashed or glitched or what???

Comments

• PandorafayhPandorafayh
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    anyone?
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    Mabinogi Rep: 12,840
    edited August 31, 2017
    I'm getting the same thing. You'll have to wait for them to update it. There's nothing you, or I, or anyone in the forum can do.

Until then; you can use the browser version (just be sure to pay attention to which character you're sending your purchases to).

When you click 'Buy' ... -- use the drop down menu in the description to assign the purchase to a specific character.

http://mabinogi.nexon.net/Shop/WebShop (you'll need to login again on the WebShop page/and relog your game after you buy). :)
    UF9ySCH.jpg