Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Buying female reaper shoes and arm piece.

xxdropxxxxdropxx
Mabinogi Rep: 420
in Tarlach Marketplace
After the above pieces to complete the outfit. Not fussy on color. Feel free to note me in game with a price you have in mind, xxdropxx. Maybe a lil slow to reply aussie timezone and all. Thanks!

Comments

• xxdropxxxxdropxx
    **update** obtained the shoes, still searching for the matching gloves. Nmp or just mailbox em. Cheers!
  • xxdropxxxxdropxx
    All done thanks everyone got what i was after ♡
  • xxdropxxxxdropxx
    Have 50 of each ice silk and fabric for crafting rosemary gloves, 500k ea no trades, cash only. Feel free to contact me in game xxdropxx. May do a deal on all matts if the price is right, honestly not fussy if i sell these. Am more than happy to keep and fish up the manual and tailor 2 sets myself.
  • xxdropxxxxdropxx
    Drag scale frags feel free to mail at 1.5m as for completed Dragon Scales nmo not sure on value x.x
  • xxdropxxxxdropxx
    also after a mutant, not sure on price. not even sure if 1.5m is the correct going amount for dragon scale frags, feel free to correct me. Joys of being a returning player.
  • xxdropxxxxdropxx
    edited September 10, 2017
    ** whoops typo** 2.5m for dragon scale frags. my bad!