Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Looking for active friends

AutographAutograph
Mabinogi Rep: 970
edited January 27, 2017 in Alexina Chat
My main goal for this thread is to find a regular group to do stuff with. Or even chat, I suppose, but I'm really looking for active friends who want to run and do things!

I'm active in dragon raids (PD/DD/BD sort of things) and between those I'm either at Tail's altar waiting for a mission to pop up or at Avon for a MA party.

I'm 5k total (melee focused) and I took advantage of beginner benefits.
My ign is Autograph (surprise surprise) and I'd love it if you added me and joined me. I also have Discord!

Comments

• NemesisNemesis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,005
    are you a qt grill
  • AutographAutograph
    Mabinogi Rep: 970
    bumpu
  • Crisis1Crisis1
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,765
    try icons c:
  • Kimo159Kimo159
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,810
    @Liyeta @autograph ,I really look for ppl to play with
    IGN : Alexaminder
  • ZarozianZarozian
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,900
    * ~*
  • FoolieCooleFoolieCoole
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
    Feel free to add me Aikoyuki I'm more into merching, but i'd love to become more active in the murder of erinns creatures.
  • iKittyiKitty
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,050
    You can add Elftear and I was also looking for more active friends since getting back into mabi after a long break from playing omo;;
  • ChaseuChaseu
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    I'm also look for fairly active players. None of my irl friends really like this game so I could use some new companions. I cant say I'm active everyday, but when I am free I try to play. my ign is the same as this one.
  • OhohonigiriOhohonigiri
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    I'm down to run some missions and raids with you, or anything really. Just depends on my schedule and how long it will take me to rank up life skills if you're willing.

IGN is same as forum
  • IaskIask
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Hit me up IGN: Electus
  • SenyuniSenyuni
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,310
    just bumping! Im fashionogi so I'd only be useful as another chest at the end of runs ovob
    though if you do need a bard, all my bard skills are r1 ovob