Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Choclosed

chocoyurielechocoyuriele
Mabinogi Rep: 1,560
edited December 9, 2017 in Art Creations
Hello! I'm back and I'm taking commissions once again!

Accepting paypal and gold now!

-4m per chibi
-1m for additional pets or weapons
-20$ per chibi
-Only 2 characters per slot
-Pets and weapons are an additional fee of 5$
-Simplistic armor is fine

examples-
https://68.media.tumblr.com/4ea32366901e59b7348b00662136dc39/tumblr_ojjpukzhjn1qhsocvo2_500.png

more examples of my work:
https://68.media.tumblr.com/2cc8b4bc6945edffb410aca31f20ec45/tumblr_ovxu4a8HQs1qhsocvo1_1280.png

Open slots:
1.Nyaa(paid) -finished
OkamixdimsumImaizumiPankoodaPyonchi
  1. Would you like other types of commissions besides chibis?11 votes
    1. Yes I want full body commissions pls
       100% (11 votes)
    2. Yes ( suggest in comments below pls!)
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• chocoyurielechocoyuriele
    Now taking mabi gold \o/ upped my commission prices to be a bit more reasonable without having to charge for paypal fees yee
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    Hi I'd be interested, but am not sure if you're taking gold via alts on other servers your self or through the Gold Transfer service?
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    Hi I'd be interested, but am not sure if you're taking gold via alts on other servers your self or through the Gold Transfer service?

Oh sorry forgot to clarify asdgh
    I'm taking gold commissions in Ruairi server so Gold Transfer would be required if in another server c:
    Bump again
    for those interested in full body commissions I'm offering these types of commission
    example:http://68.media.tumblr.com/29561b2e7a9889180092f0017ea0d801/tumblr_ocygpfjSkV1qhsocvo2_1280.png
    35$ per character +20$ for additional character
    7m +4m for additional character

Or Since Inktober is going on and you want a black and white full body
    example:https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DLQXiXpVwAAtO1T.jpg:large
    30$ per character +15$ per additional character
    Note: I'll only be doing this for this month!

6m + 3m per additional character

I'm only accepting gold in Ruairi server only if anyone was wondering!

if interested in any of the commissions fill out this form

Character(s) references:
    Type of commission:
    Mood of the drawing:
    basic description of character personality:

Thank you! if you have any other questions let me know
    bump
  • NyaaNyaa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,950
    Hi there, I would love to order from you again! <3 WIPs would be lovely, or I can be around for a stream if you'd be interested in doing that again :3

IGN: Nyaa (Alexina), Ruanyaa (Ruairi) - Nyaa is my main so if you need to message me in-game, that is the best way. I will be paying with Ruairi gold.
    Character(s) references: Rayne (in this outfit with the hood down, please. Her ears would probably be in front of the hat with it pushed back a bit, or maybe the hat would be over one ear entirely haha. Her piercings would be Christmas colored/themed.)
    Zora (in this outfit and no shoes, please. Her piercings would match the outfit or be Christmas colored/themed.)
    Type of commission: Couple Chibi (both chibis in the same drawing please)
    Mood of the drawing: Warm, caring, Christmas spirit, cute.
    basic description of character personality: Zora is fun-loving, caring, a bit sassy and likes to tease. Rayne is excitable, loving, a bit silly and also likes to tease.

I've been looking to get some art for my best friend, Zora, to give her as a gift for Christmas. If I can suggest a pose, I would love to see Rayne holding the Christmas sack, eagerly and lovingly handing out a gift to Zora. The gift could be a thin present box that could fit pages of art in it, with something that implies that there's a lot of gift art inside. Or it could be a stack of paper with a ribbon around it or a bow on top, with the top sheet having a cute doodle of Zora on it. Zora would look surprised and grateful (maybe similar to this).

Please let me know if anything I requested isn't alright with you! Let me know if you have any questions at all c: Thanks so much.
    Nyaa wrote: »
    Hi there, I would love to order from you again! <3 WIPs would be lovely, or I can be around for a stream if you'd be interested in doing that again :3

IGN: Nyaa (Alexina), Ruanyaa (Ruairi) - Nyaa is my main so if you need to message me in-game, that is the best way. I will be paying with Ruairi gold.
    Character(s) references: Rayne (in this outfit with the hood down, please. Her ears would probably be in front of the hat with it pushed back a bit, or maybe the hat would be over one ear entirely haha. Her piercings would be Christmas colored/themed.)
    Zora (in this outfit and no shoes, please. Her piercings would match the outfit or be Christmas colored/themed.)
    Type of commission: Couple Chibi (both chibis in the same drawing please)
    Mood of the drawing: Warm, caring, Christmas spirit, cute.
    basic description of character personality: Zora is fun-loving, caring, a bit sassy and likes to tease. Rayne is excitable, loving, a bit silly and also likes to tease.

I've been looking to get some art for my best friend, Zora, to give her as a gift for Christmas. If I can suggest a pose, I would love to see Rayne holding the Christmas sack, eagerly and lovingly handing out a gift to Zora. The gift could be a thin present box that could fit pages of art in it, with something that implies that there's a lot of gift art inside. Or it could be a stack of paper with a ribbon around it or a bow on top, with the top sheet having a cute doodle of Zora on it. Zora would look surprised and grateful (maybe similar to this).

Please let me know if anything I requested isn't alright with you! Let me know if you have any questions at all c: Thanks so much.

Hello! and sorry for the response delay ahh but I'll put up a slot for you! the total will be 8m if that's ok.I can send you a message through mabi if you'd like! I can also either post the wips or stream during the afternoons or night c: I'll put up a link here for you to see or you can follow the twitch channel https://go.twitch.tv/chocou
  • NyaaNyaa
    edited November 9, 2017
    @chocoyuriele No worries! I'm excited to get art from you again, those chibis you did for me before are still just so cute. c:
    That sounds good! If you could maybe note my character Nyaa on Alexina when you stream, that would be great. I followed your Twitch and I should get e-mail notifications too but I may miss those aha. I should be around in the evenings and a bit at night too (I should be on maybe 5 more hours tonight), so I'll try to catch it! If I can't and I'm not around, WIPs are fine with me. :3 Let me know when you'd like for me to pay and I can. Thank you so much again.
    @Nyaa Ohh I'm glad you still like them ;O; that makes me so happy ahhh and alright I'll send a note when I stream and for payments It'd like to be payed before I start
    Anything;v; but you can just tell me when you have the payment ready, commissions should be ready in around a week or two c: or unless you need it done for an earlier time let me know too! I can definitely get it done if you notify me 2 days earlier and thank you too!
  • NyaaNyaa
    @chocoyuriele Of course :D They're adorable.
    Alright, sounds good! I'm online now if you'd like to meet up for the payment. Feel free to note/add Nyaa on Alexina in-game when you're around to let me know that you're on and I can go hop on my Ruairi alt to pay you once I know you're there c:
    I don't think I need it earlier, 1-2 weeks sounds fine to me since that's plenty of time before Christmas, thank you though!
    @Nyaa
    I can come online now too I'll send you a message! and no problem thank you for considering to commission me again! ;v;
    @Nyaa
    I was going to stream today but I had to go out but I can stream tomorrow! CC: I'll probably stream around the afternoon if you'd want to watch
  • NyaaNyaa
    @chocoyuriele Haha that works out, I was away most of today.
    I can definitely try to be around for when you stream this time though! Afternoon sounds good, and I'd love to watch.
    Thank you very much for letting me know in advance c:
    @Nyaa sorry it was a little later than what I intended but stream is up!
    @Nyaa Here you go! hope this is ok ><!!! ty for commissioning me!
    2c8c27306a.png
    Nyaa
  • NyaaNyaa
    @chocoyuriele
    Aaah this is soo adorable! <3 I absolutely love how this came out, thank you so much for working with my idea and for drawing both of them ; u ; And thank you for doing it quite quickly as well c: The piercings on Rayne turned out so cute, I love the shading on the gift, and again I love how much detail you've put into their outfits.

I've noticed a few things that I'd like changed, if you wouldn't mind! Please definitely feel free to let me know if any are too much of a hassle or if I am being too picky.
    For Zora, could you please add her tongue piercing? And it'd be great if her piercings could maybe be gold if you don't mind changing that! I'm also unsure if maybe the strap on her dress was missed during coloring?
    For Rayne, could you please add the dark grey marking on her eyelid and change her spots to being all solid colors (the lighter shades) or how you had them on this picture, if that makes sense? And these are really small things that aren't a big deal, but if you wouldn't mind could you color her stomach the same grey as on her chest, and color the hand on our left the lightest grey color? And would you be able to move her down overall to about Zora's level please, and I'm not sure if the green bits on the arm on our right haven't been colored?

Please let me know if you have questions or you'd like me to explain what I mean better, and I can try. Sorry I couldn't make it to the stream the other night when you colored! ; u ; I wish I could have. Again, I'm really happy with how this turned out. She's going to love this so much ahaha, I'm so excited to show it to her and I'm really glad I was able to order from you again! You do such amazing chibis and you're wonderful to order from. Thank you!
    edited December 1, 2017
    @Nyaa sorry I missed some stuff! but here it is, hope this is ok if not let me know!
    e9b5464c76.png

Thank you so much ;v; that really means a lot <3333 AHH
  • NyaaNyaa
    @chocoyuriele Aah thank you so much! I really appreciate it a ton <3
    After experimenting with comission prices and styles I decided to close this thread down, sorry! I'll still be taking commissions over in tumblr if anyone would like to snatch one but for now I'll be off the forums. I'll be having a much cleaner commission sheet to better understand. Thank you for understanding!