Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Recovering Login ID

NasumiRayneNasumiRayne
Mabinogi Rep: 2,265
edited January 5, 2017 in Technical Support
I'm wondering... is it possible to recover the /Login ID/ (IE: User001 instead of user@email.com) for an account?

I have an account that I haven't used in ages and just recently renewed but I only remember the email to log in with. It would be nice if I could remember/recover the ID as well however as a just in case measure.

Comments

• KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    You can try contacting Customer Support and submitting a ticket or using Live Chat, but keep in mind they will most likely need to be able to identify that it is your account, so there may be some evidence you need to provide, to show that it is your account you are trying to recover.
  • NasumiRayneNasumiRayne
    Thanks, I will end up doing so. I can access and login with the account no problem. It's just the UserID which I'm seeking so here's hoping they can help in that.
  • NasumiRayneNasumiRayne
    [quote=Hardmuscle]
    Hardmuscle

It's very possible your account doesn't have an ID (if it's not real old) and is only accessible by email.

They (Nexon) removed the option (several years back) to Create an ID when making an account. ☺
    [/quote]
    My pair of accounts have ID's as they were both made nearly 7 years ago. However, I did contact GM and had been told they are phasing out the use of UserID's in general so I cannot recover the ID itself for the secondary account. Thought I would update this with the result for anyone else that crosses this thread.
    [Deleted User]OneConfusedMilletian