Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Server Migration - Ruairi - CLEARED

Crazy_WhaleCrazy_Whale
Mabinogi Rep: 500
edited January 12, 2017 in Ruairi Chat
CLEARED OUT - THANK YOU ALL WHO CAME AND HELPED! <3

Comments

• TofsTofs
    Mabinogi Rep: 620
    Do you have a Crystal Deer or an Astral Rudolph? o:
  • ErydanosErydanos
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,295
    Well, good luck in Alexina!

Hope you and your brother have fun. (Wish I could play games with my brother too, we used to play Pokemon, but then our gaming interests went in different directions)

Guess I'll try to find your shop? Though I guess it is sold out already. :C
  • TofsTofs
    Mabinogi Rep: 620
    Lol this person got banned. Really. For what, offering pets with adoption medals? Something that can be done legally in-game? #dumb
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    @Tofs You know Nexon is sad when they're banning players for handing our free items before leaving to the competition. They really shouldn't be blaming the player for this OP, as Ruari is probably in the same sad state as Tarlach when it comes to the population of active players. As for gaming with my brother... it'll never happen since I'm horrible at FPS and I'd get annoyed of all his teasing me for being a scrub.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Whoa, one post and banned? >_>
    Greta
  • Crazy_WhaleCrazy_Whale
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    edited January 12, 2017
    It was a temporary ban due to ToS regarding the pet medals - I wasn't aware that it infringed on trading in game items with real cash, haha.
    Regardless - thank you for those that came and helped me clear out things, I hope it helped out or at least helped someone complete/obtain a "grail" item. ☺