Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Armor for elves?

OkamiStarOkamiStar
Mabinogi Rep: 700
in Help
There is so much new stuff since i been away, next to cost on items. Currently I'm looking to invest in some new armor , but unsure of whats good right now or recommended for someone who plays as an elf.

Comments

• KogamiKogami
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    I have been using my Royal Knight Armor. Other than that dont think you can get better.
  • lceCreamlceCream
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,205
    edited September 12, 2017
    Actually broken horn hunter set is pretty good if you're into melee elf. Basically thames that elves can use. It's light armor though
    OkamiStar
  • OkamiStarOkamiStar
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    lceCream wrote: »
    Actually broken horn hunter set is pretty good if you're into melee elf. Basically thames that elves can use. It's light armor though

i think i have the full set of that :o
  • MarithMarith
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,005
    Elves can wear the bhafel slayer set as well as the languhiris Chaser armor (I'd probably recommend the latter, it would be somewhat less defense/protection but not gimp your dex by 50%.)

As well as the Caswyn/Pinhe armors (Good luck.)

For less magical armors, a tailor with a good enough reforged quality kit, in the blacksmith talent with blacksmith GM can produce light armor with +5 base protection. So 6 in the case of most armors, 7 with the terra v-line four-point armor. That's a pretty incredible starting point for just regular light armor. A tailor without a reforged kit, but with the other bonuses could probably produce you a +4 protection armor without too much hassle.

And as suggested, the royal knight armor, everyone's favorite bargain bin magical heavy armor. That'll also gimp your dex.