Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Missing sound

WoolyCrochetWoolyCrochet
Mabinogi Rep: 530
in Technical Support
The sound works on all other games, browsers and applicatons, but not on Mabinogi. The sound is maxed on SFX, the game doesn't appear in the mixer and I ran the repair 3 times. Any suggestions how to bring it back?

Windows 7 Ultimate 64

Comments

• WoolyCrochetWoolyCrochet
    Mabinogi Rep: 530
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    I'm not sure what to say here....

~ I'm on Windows 10 and I sometimes have this problem myself. Usually it's because I tabbed out (to visit the forum) while playing the game in Fullscreen, and a simple toggle of Alt+Enter fixes it, but there's been a few times this didn't work and I had to close the client and reload it to fix the issue. I've also had a few problems with an ominous horn or bell sound (when it starts it wont stop or go away; no matter what; I can hear it on the login screen too; it drives me nuts). I've reinstalled the drivers for my sound card several times and it made no difference. :|

-- It doesn't always happen, (only when I least expect it) .... :s

I somehow fixed it with a complete pc reset, I'm not sure what happened exactly, otherwise I tried everything else, but thank you for the insight ^^;