Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[FIXED] Missing Translation in Spirit Weapon UI

TNinjaTNinja
Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
edited October 19, 2017 in Archived Bugs
93377d2e00.jpg

I mean, I'm pretty sure this text WAS translated. When spirit weapons were first introduced.

How did this happen?

Comments

• SiodhanSiodhan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,825
    Ask the pocket mice, wood jackals and werebears.
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    edited September 13, 2017
    If you find translation issues anywhere, you should really Report them here. Text that's untranslated is typically fixed in the very next patch cycle, and it's the easiest thing you can report. It also happens waaaaaaay too often, so all the help they can get is likely appreciated when it comes to them being discovered.
    Shoog
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Buffalos wrote: »
    If you find translation issues anywhere, you should really Report them here. Text that's untranslated is typically fixed in the very next patch cycle, and it's the easiest thing you can report. It also happens waaaaaaay too often, so all the help they can get is likely appreciated when it comes to them being discovered.

I'm just confused how a already translated text suddenly turned untranslated. I mean, Spirit Weapons are like, one of the most forgotten features of the game. How do you touch that and mess up?
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    TNinja wrote: »
    I'm just confused how a already translated text suddenly turned untranslated. I mean, Spirit Weapons are like, one of the most forgotten features of the game. How do you touch that and mess up?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    It just seems to happen. Perhaps when new patches come over, their text compiler/whatever doesn't always 100% copy prior text? I'm just as confused on this as you are~
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Sometimes things just suddenly untranslate themselves. Earlier this year I found a random shop tab in Korean. Don't know when they fixed it but it was closed and locked 6 months later lol.

• KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    If you guys don't mind, I'll move this into the Bugs section and investigate the issue.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Katherz wrote: »
    If you guys don't mind, I'll move this into the Bugs section and investigate the issue.

I won't object.
  • KatherzKatherz
    Hey @TNinja, is this still happening after last week's maintenance?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Katherz wrote: »
    Hey TNinja, is this still happening after last week's maintenance?

@Katherz
    I'm still getting it.
    1RUkzEO.jpg
    (ignore the cylinders being in a pet, and therefore not available in the selection window, that's nothing special)
  • KatherzKatherz
    @Iyasenu, Thank you! Your screenshot helped in showing this was the repair UI,

This has been forwarded!
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Wow. I don' think I got the notice of this thread before today.
  • KatherzKatherz
    Fixed!