Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Skill 'Thought bubble' toggle

FrahaleahFrahaleah
Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
in Help
Is there a way to toggle it so that clicking on the skill 'thought bubble' doesn't cancel the skill your character is using. Because there is nothing worse than going on a FH spree & clicking the blasted skill bubble.

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    No, as far as I know there's never been an option to make the skill icon invisible when it's active.
  • FrahaleahFrahaleah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
    Shoog
    Shoog said:

No, as far as I know there's never been an option to make the skill icon invisible when it's active.
    No, I mean unclickable.
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    edited January 8, 2017
    I actually don't have this problem since when I use FH I hold ctrl to target and spam my mouse far off the center.If you want just remember taht tab also lets you target as well.