Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Pot hotkey glitch, and pots not recognized in bags

PopclipsPopclips
Mabinogi Rep: 790
in Technical Support
So after coming back from a break from mabi, I noticed that the 'h', 'j', and 'k' keys no longer worked for using potions. I tried binding my potions to hotkey slots only to discover that mabi didn't recognize any of the potions in any of my bags. It only worked when I moved my potions to the basic tab. Before my break from mabi, the 'h', 'j', and 'k' keys worked perfectly fine, and there was never a need to bind potions to hotkeys in the first place. It also didn't matter if you kept your potions in a bag or in the basic tab. But now 'h', 'j', and 'k' don't work at all even if the potions are in the basic tab, and the only way to use potions on the go is to bind them to hotkey slots and make sure that all the potions are in the basic tab.

fndyfn.jpg
2n87xis.jpg

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    @Popclips
    http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/11046/solved-potion-and-feather-bug
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    If the Potions or feathers arent in my Main inv i cant use them , i dont know why or what caused it , i was wondering if anyone has a fix.
    To note: yes the hotkeys are right and at default to , i put the items in my main inv and they work with the hotkeys just fine , but they wont work in any bag at all. my friend also has the same bug and we dont know how to fix it.

dd89e944be.png

Please make sure you and your friend have this Option checked.

If it's not checked, you cannot use Hotkeys, like 'H' or 'Ctrl + J', to use items like HP potions or Phoenix Feathers that are placed inside of bags.

[Deleted User]