Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Ch2 Connection Issues On Mari (Resolved)

JillyBeanJillyBean
Mabinogi Rep: 610
edited September 14, 2017 in Technical Support
I am logged off of the game anytime I try to connect to ch2 on my main character on the Mari server, though I have had no issues connecting to it before and I can connect to it just fine on my other characters.

It is our busiest channel on the Mari server but I have been able to stay connected to it when it's full and I've had no problem keeping my game on while on ch2 night and day for many days with a shop open. So I'm pretty positive this problem isn't because of my connectivity to the game.

Basically how it started. I was on ch2 and I went to my homestead to plant some seeds and after I planted a 2nd seed it said something was changed in the homestead and crashed my game to where I had to force close it. Now, I'm just not able to connect to ch2 on my main character. Again all of my other characters on the same account can connect to it just not my main and that's a bit of an annoyance because it will be difficult to find parties for SM dailies and what not.

Comments

• JillyBeanJillyBean
    I don't think it will do it any good but I am currently uninstalling Mabi and reinstalling it. u-u
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    This is a common disconnection error and will only be fixed with the coming maintenance tomorrow.
  • JillyBeanJillyBean
    Sigh, I really hope so. I don't want to have to be stuck to another channel to set a shop up.
    Reinstalling didn't help in the slightest so I guess I'll just have to play the waiting game until tomorrow.
  • JillyBeanJillyBean
    The Maint. has fixed the problem.
    I really hope it doesn't happen again. :/