Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Returning player looking for peeps to hang with.

LunatoMercuryLunatoMercury
Mabinogi Rep: 810
in Alexina Chat
As the title implies, I have returned after a long period of work. Sadly for me, almost all my friends are currently gone from Mabinogi and my guild decided to kick me off due inactivity [Which I can't complain about given how workaholic things got IRL] during my work period. Anyhow, I'm now on a long break from work and I'm currently looking for peeps to hang around with since my friend list is as dead as a guild chat on Monday. Should anyone be interested, my IGN is [Lunato2], and in case some veterans/combat wise players ask, I'm somewhat a jack of all trades but maxed out on certain skill trees. Currently training guns/bard and smithing.
That will be all.
Your's truly,
Lunato2.

Comments

• CritobellCritobell
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    Sure i just returned as well add me Ign AnimeSenpai
  • clowcadiaclowcadia
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Yea add me too Clowyakayi
  • JOKJRJOKJR
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    I am jokjr Or was 9 years ago now you can find on IGN: LFM
  • scaraboo532scaraboo532
    Mabinogi Rep: 910
    I may be a little late to this but I've recently returned as well! Feel free to add me and talk if you want! IGN Scaraboo532.