Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

G20 Forward Progress Fight

FrahaleahFrahaleah
Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
edited January 8, 2017 in Help
Any tips for beating this thing? I know to avoid during the first part till all the knights are down, but with Marcan & Pennar teleport happy, makes trying to get away hard, heck on the last run, ended up using around just 6-7 soulstones just trying to stay away.

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    I used the 'stage area' to separate them and take them on one at a time when I did that quest. It also kept them from getting to me when needed to heal etc... . That only left the other Mob afterwards that I had to take on. I still used a few stones though and a couple res baloons.
  • FrahaleahFrahaleah
    Ktty
    Ktty said:

I used the 'stage area' to separate them and take them on one at a time when I did that quest. It also kept them from getting to me when needed to heal etc... . That only left the other Mob afterwards that I had to take on. I still used a few stones though and a couple res baloons.
    Stage area? The platforms 4 of the squires usually stand on?
  • KttyKtty
    For the mobs that will chase you around, yes, that's what I was talking about. Afterwards you need to take on the wizard I believe as he will heal the others that are left. Once he's gone you then kill the smaller Zebach's. After the smaller ones are gone the largest one can be taken on and defeated.
  • FrahaleahFrahaleah
    The last run I mentioned, the one where I used 6-7 soulstones on the first part... DCed with just Bruellin, 2 zabach, and the evolved zabach left... Bad luck, that and why the heck doesn't it let you just continue where you left off, even if you have to rez, when you relog.
  • KttyKtty
    That quest unfortunately is a shadow mission and like all of them if you cc, relog, etc... you need to start it again from the beginning. It did take me several tries as well to complete it. When I did finish it, I did so just barely.