Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

need a little information/help

LatransLatrans
Mabinogi Rep: 310
edited January 9, 2017 in Help
sorry for the bad english. im pretty sure im going to mess something up XD

something that has been keeping me away from mabinogi lately is that, in order to keep increasing my stats, i need to do stuff i really dislike (i like being a warrior, i dislike doing ninja, carpentry and knight). its like, everytime i want to log in im all like "so, what do i have to do next? ah...ninja ranking... (alt+f4)"

so, my question is:
-if i dont hit 1K STR, and i dont have any reforges, but i manage to get armor + a weapon, fully upgraded, sp upgraded and with what you consider the best enchants there are for that weapon and armor, will i be able give a decent contribution to my team in a high level gigarshy raid / elite sm / phaton rabbie / peaca?

Comments

• MendaciumMendacium
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    Personally, I dislike having to do all the grinding it takes to max out my stats as well, but I enjoyed seeing my damage go up as my str slowly increased. Similarly, I don't have skills such as ninja maxed out (rank 5 or worse on most of them, and I've even tried to train them a bit). Additionally, I can't afford to reforge my stuff so it saddens me to see me contribute less than others can. Still, I manage to contribute a fair amount to my party and in raids. My gear is decent for not being rich- standard secret penetrating demonic lance step 6, no reforges, and such- but I still get invites to VHM girg, elite SMs, HM dungeons, peacas, and others. I can't say anything about phantom rabbie as I haven't run that yet.

In your case, I would say you would definitely be able to contribute to a team even without topped stats or gear. There are a lot of utility and extra stuff a team would need to more easily run through content, and you could help fill in those slots. There are also ways you can try to maximize your dmg output even with lower stats, such as a high ranking judgment blade, FH, or WOTG.