Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

DAN tests broken?

ImZooskyImZoosky
Mabinogi Rep: 1,030
edited September 18, 2017 in Help
Hello! So I keep running into this issue where I complete my DAN test, it gives me the success screen, gives me an advancement badge, but does not give me the ability to advance the skill, nor the advancement ceremony. I would very much like to be able to advance my skills (considering I've paid for it)! Thanks!

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Are you getting a good enough rank on your test?

Rank 1 -> Dan 1 only requires a passing rank of A. (which is 6,000 points at that level)

Dan 1 -> Dan 2 requires two Rank S clears (which is 9,000 points at that level)

Dan 2 -> Dan 3 requires two Rank SS clears (which is 12,000 points at that level)

For Dan 1 -> 2, no matter how many A ranks you get, you won't ever be able to advance until you get 2 S ranks.
    Dan 2 -> 3, no matter how many A rank or S ranks you get, you won't be able to advance until you get 2 SS ranks.

Unfortunately, if you "pass" with a lower rank, it still counts as using up the "One pass per day" limit to Dan tests.
    ImZoosky
  • ImZooskyImZoosky
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,030
    Ahhhh okay, I understand now. Thank you!