Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

FPS Counter

CheeezburgerCheeezburger
Mabinogi Rep: 600
in Technical Support
Anyone know if there's a built in FPS counter in Mabinogi? If so, how do I access it?
I want to test whether I get better FPS running the client with my nvidia graphics card or my intel integrated graphics.
I can get a FPS counter from nvidia by enabling it in ShadowPlay while running the client with the nvidia graphics. However, ShadowPlay doesn't seem to display FPS when running the client with the integrated graphics.
If there isn't a built in FPS counter, does anyone know a way to measure FPS that doesn't impact the FPS? (i.e. screen recorder decreases FPS while running)

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Steam has a FPS counter that can be turned on in Steam settings which will make a FPS counter appear in any game played through Steam even a non Steam game. you can also choose which corner of the screen you want the FPS counter to appear in.
    [Deleted User]Cheeezburger