Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Archery Help

FrahaleahFrahaleah
Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
edited January 10, 2017 in Help
Any tips on training archery, or guides that are not all, get so-and-so skill for these stats. Also, is a Black Dragon Knight's Bow good to mid-end game?

Comments

• XeekTheMightyXeekTheMighty
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,505
    BDK is really good early through mid game.
    Other than that.. Crash Shot is a must.

Very late game is all about reforges.
  • FrahaleahFrahaleah
    XeekTheMighty

BDK is really good early through mid game.
    Other than that.. Crash Shot is a must.

Very late game is all about reforges.
    Speaking of reforges, how good is a 'Effective Range 19 Level' reforge?

• XeekTheMightyXeekTheMighty
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,505
    Well, I wouldn't say 'Good', I am only level 7.8k myself, so I am not in super late game. So below it's mostly my opinion.
    Monsters in later dungeons aggro you across most of the room or the room is to small to use that range.

So I wouldn't say it's the reforge people seek out, but definitively one to keep. Also, it's very fun.
  • FrahaleahFrahaleah
    XeekTheMighty

So I wouldn't say it's the reforge people seek out, but definitively one to keep. Also, it's very fun.
    Especially in pvp, 2 words: Snipe Shot.