Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Using xbox controller with mabinogi

watercat0watercat0
Mabinogi Rep: 1,855
edited January 10, 2017 in Technical Support
I'm wondering if its possible and if so how? there is only 12 buttons (if you let the classic move plus ae buttons). How do you pick the hotkeys and how do you even do anything with the mouse?

Comments

• BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    edited January 10, 2017
    Mabi doesn't natively support controllers, so you'd need to use some desktop app that can translate controller inputs into mouse+keyboard inputs. I'm pretty sure something like that exists somewhere, but I can't find one right now. Mapping things out would be fairly simple, though. Would just need to map mouse motion to the control sticks or the D-pad and then fill out the rest to your play style.
  • NasumiRayneNasumiRayne
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,265
    edited January 11, 2017
    You could try with JoyToKey but it's no longer freeware use. It's now shareware but should work to try it out and see how it pans out for you. It converts joystick inputs to keyboard and/or mouse inputs. It if works out for you you might want to scour the net for an older non-shareware version of it.

-removed- (Please do not post links that lead to downloads.)
  • watercat0watercat0
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,855
    ///
    NasumiRayne

You could try with JoyToKey but it's no longer freeware use. It's now shareware but should work to try it out and see how it pans out for you. It converts joystick inputs to keyboard and/or mouse inputs. It if works out for you you might want to scour the net for an older non-shareware version of it.

-removed- (Please do not post links that lead to downloads.)
    ///

too many problems with joytokey, cant use "~" which i need for switching to other skills.