Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Anyone have the Magic Craft master title?

BalmBalm
Mabinogi Rep: 500
edited January 11, 2017 in Alexina Chat
As the title says, Im looking for someone with r1 Magic Craft and the master title to craft 4 Druid Staffs for me. Ive got all the matts and your time will be paid for. Please reply to the post or note me in game (Balm).

Comments

• FroglordFroglord
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,020
    You're... Going to have a tough time finding someone with a master title.
    There were only like 2 people who bothered to get it.
  • RingabelRingabel
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,030
    edited January 31, 2017
    right, this is late and I don't know if if you found someone yet,
    > should really get to obtaining the master title myself but ehh )

take this info with a grain of salt, but I remember seeing Okanawa with the title once. I do not personally know the guy, or whether they'd actually be willing to help you - but if you're dead set on getting someone with the master title to craft those staves, you could always ask them...? they tend to afk in dunby a lot.

but if you ever just need someone with r1, *raises hand*