Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Healing Formula

ElonerEloner
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Help
So as i have been a healer in this game for quite a while, I am interested to know the maximum amount of Hp healed in a single charge or healing or with one party healing i can reach. So far i had above average amounts but i'd like to know the formula of both of those skills. If accessing the formulas aren't possible what is the maximum amount of HP healed in one go you've seen. Thanks

Comments

• KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    edited January 12, 2017
    According to the wiki, 1 additional hp recovered (added on top of base recovery rate) per 10 magic attack.

So for example, if you have 200 Magic Attack, you will recover 20 bonus health per heal.

Using a healing wand increases the amount you heal by a flat 5 Health per heal.

Party Healing recovers 1 additional HP per 5 magic attack, and healing with a spirit healing wand increases its effectiveness as well.

There are also Healing HP Recovery reforges that appear on clothing/accessories and those will definitely give you a nice boost in healing amount.
    Dreadhawk
  • ElonerEloner
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    I mean i do own both titles, i got a trinity wear with lv 20 healing, 2 acc with respectively 1 and 2 level of HP recovery. I usually reach about 300 MA and i have a lv 49 tikka healing wand ego. under those stats and bonuses, the formula doesn't explain why am i able to reach as high as 362 hp healed in a single charge of regular healing.