Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Art for Gold :^) (MARI)

Comments

• MedamaudeeMedamaudee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,510
    Medamaudee wrote: »
    @Cherryheart Hey! I finished your lineart, This is typically where I have people pay so I can finish the art :-)
    OttkYG0.png

Omg I'm so sorry I've been super busy with Nursing school and a new job;A; I feel like a jerk. Yes, black and purple and I will send the gold tonight when I get home!!!

Don't worry about it! I've been super slow as well, my classes are moping the floor with me!!

I know but I still feel bad ;w; Is your ign the same as your forum name? I am putting in for the transfer right now

Yes! It is Medamaudee :-)!!
  • CherryheartCherryheart
    Mabinogi Rep: 905
    Paid, should be getting to you soon!
  • NyaaNyaa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,950
    @Medamaudee Sorry for the slow response! Hehe awesome, sounds good to me as well :3 Surprisingly she's not lava (I should make a slime girl made of lava too, though.. lol) but her colors definitely turned out similar cx Here is my order, I'd love to see WIPs if possible. Let me know if you have any questions at all, if you're unsure about anything!

IGN: Faiflowright (Mari) / Nyaa (Alexina) / I'm usually on Alexina if you need to contact me in-game, but I will be paying with Mari gold
    Gold: 2.5mil
    Character: https://toyhou.se/597844.leila (please keep in mind the important info listed in bold on her page!)
    Pose suggestions: I'd love to see her in a pose like she is sneakily listening in on something with a sly grin across her face, and her hand cupped by her ear as she is listening. Or in a pose greedily holding onto something that she's stolen (bag of gold, jewelry, or etc.), either behind her back hiding it (ideally it would show through her since she's see-through) or however you see fit. She could have a greedy and pleased expression due to successfully stealing something, or if it's behind her back and showing through her, it'd be funny if she had a surprised/worried expression that comes off as "oh I just got caught and I can't hide the item I stole because I'm see-through."
  • MedamaudeeMedamaudee
    Paid, should be getting to you soon!

Received! Hope you don't mind I'm taking a while!! Don't worry though, I've got a bunch of sticky notes to remind me!
  • MedamaudeeMedamaudee
    Nyaa wrote: »
    @Medamaudee Sorry for the slow response! Hehe awesome, sounds good to me as well :3 Surprisingly she's not lava (I should make a slime girl made of lava too, though.. lol) but her colors definitely turned out similar cx Here is my order, I'd love to see WIPs if possible. Let me know if you have any questions at all, if you're unsure about anything!

IGN: Faiflowright (Mari) / Nyaa (Alexina) / I'm usually on Alexina if you need to contact me in-game, but I will be paying with Mari gold
    Gold: 2.5mil
    Character: https://toyhou.se/597844.leila (please keep in mind the important info listed in bold on her page!)
    Pose suggestions: I'd love to see her in a pose like she is sneakily listening in on something with a sly grin across her face, and her hand cupped by her ear as she is listening. Or in a pose greedily holding onto something that she's stolen (bag of gold, jewelry, or etc.), either behind her back hiding it (ideally it would show through her since she's see-through) or however you see fit. She could have a greedy and pleased expression due to successfully stealing something, or if it's behind her back and showing through her, it'd be funny if she had a surprised/worried expression that comes off as "oh I just got caught and I can't hide the item I stole because I'm see-through."

I love the last idea, it's pretty funny! I hope you don't mind a wait. I'm in midterms right now :s !
  • NyaaNyaa
    I love the last idea, it's pretty funny! I hope you don't mind a wait. I'm in midterms right now :s !
    Aah I was hoping you'd like it, I thought it was a fun one c: I don't mind at all, take your time and good luck with midterms!
  • MedamaudeeMedamaudee
    Nyaa wrote: »
    Aah I was hoping you'd like it, I thought it was a fun one c: I don't mind at all, take your time and good luck with midterms!

Thank you!! I'm going to need it :#
  • MedamaudeeMedamaudee
    edited October 25, 2017
    Just wanted to let you guys know that I promise I haven't forgotten about these, I'm just getting my ass kicked with my school work ;-))
  • NyaaNyaa
    No worries :3 Kick its butt right back! Hehe, thank you for the post letting us know.
  • MedamaudeeMedamaudee
    @Cherryheart PHEW!! I finally finished. Thank you so much for being patient. Let me know if you want any changes at all!

Link: https://imgur.com/a/CSrrP

JCf5eDz.png

@Arjune Your's is next :-)
    Pankooda
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    yay can't wait :D
  • ExadimExadim
    Mabinogi Rep: 320
    Arjune wrote: »
    yay can't wait :D

Sorry I have taken so long, I have a sketch to finally show you. School is over and I head home very soon so I'll be able to work. I'm sorry!!
    oUypfLK.png
    PankoodaImaizumi
  • MedamaudeeMedamaudee
    Whoops wrong account :#
  • ArjuneArjune
    edited November 18, 2017
    that's pretty cute :D!! It is gonna look so good when it's done

You take payment at this point right? You can mail me an item ingame for payment or note me and meet me somewhere for a check since 3m might have a big fee in mail.. I'm not sure :P
  • MedamaudeeMedamaudee
    that's pretty cute :D!! It is gonna look so good when it's done

You take payment at this point right? You can mail me an item ingame for payment or note me and meet me somewhere for a check since 3m might have a big fee in mail.. I'm not sure :P

Yes! Payment would be appreciated! I sent you a note, so glad you find my drawing cute!
  • MedamaudeeMedamaudee
    So I have finally gotten home, but I was stupid and forgot my tablet pen! I'm having my roommate send it to me over the next couple of days, thank you for your patience!!! :#
  • ArjuneArjune
    I noted you back on my human and also on my main character Darvy. Hopefully we can meet soon for payment
  • MedamaudeeMedamaudee
    I noted you back on my human and also on my main character Darvy. Hopefully we can meet soon for payment

Hey! I'm finally back home with internet so I'd be happy to meet you any time. Perhaps send me a private message when you will be online? :)
  • ArjuneArjune
    mailed you the check ^^
  • MedamaudeeMedamaudee
    mailed you the check ^^

Oh wow!! Thank you! :-D