Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can't Log Into Main Mabinogi Website -FixedItself

KryoKryo
Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
edited January 13, 2017 in Technical Support
When trying to log in it takes a moment as if it's attempting to load the page but is just taking a little longer, and then this shows up under the login area:
"Sorry, there has been an error. Please try again later."
I was trying to buy NX because my service runs out tomorrow. I was able to log in yesterday, but for some reason can't today. :c

Comments

• KryoKryo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    Okay, I tried again just now, and it seems to let me in. No clue what was going on, but glad it's working again.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    I'm actually having trouble staying logged into the forums. Might be something going on.
  • NasumiRayneNasumiRayne
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,265
    I noticed being logged in on the main site disconnects one from the forums. It could be related to the aspect of cash shop and other areas of the main site requiring login.