Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I cant get a verification code to the game?

SplatulatedSplatulated
Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
in Technical Support
so i made a new account because i wanted to try the new tutorial

but the email for that account will not receive a verification code?

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited January 13, 2017
    Stupid question here. Did you try to refresh your email page? XD
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Greta
    Greta said:

Stupid question here. Did you try to refresh your email page? XD
    multiple times x.x
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Well rip. Got no more ideas..
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Hardmuscle

A friend of mine (offline) ran into a similar wall, except he was trying to unlock his account (it was locked for inactivity) and needed to be verified. It took so long to get the verification.. he fell asleep for the night; and when he woke up the next morning, the email was there and was expired. So he requested a new one be sent, and after a couple of hours he totally lost his cool and filed a ticket.☺

If you try to log in, you'll get a pop-up message (blocking the log in) and there's a link to resend the email.☺

*If you haven't already, check your spam inbox and settings. Just in case.☺
    tried both resends through website and ingame

tried liek 80 times
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Liyeta said:

Check the spam folder
    theres nothing there
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    still nothing @sabina
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Which browser are you using? There's been many times where the site will not send an email or not do other things when using other browsers. The sites are optimized for Internet Explorer. Try that if you haven't already.
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Shoog
    Shoog said:

Which browser are you using? There's been many times where the site will not send an email or not do other things when using other browsers. The sites are optimized for Internet Explorer. Try that if you haven't already.
    is there even a single website thats designed for IE ? everyone knows its the slowest browser of them all and cant even run most scripts