Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

All Skill Reset Capsule good time to use?

FrahaleahFrahaleah
Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
edited January 13, 2017 in Help
When is a good time to use an All Skill Reset Capsule, I heard it's when you get as many skills as close to r1 as you can, then use it... Any idea if that's even true?

Comments

• DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    Kinda depends on your situation.
    You could use it when you run out of AP or when your CP gets too high to train properly. But you want to make sure you have enough AP invested in skills to make it worth using a reset pill - and definitely do not use it if you are under 1k total levels since you can reset for free with Duncan.
    Best time is keeping the above in mind but also doing it when there's some kind of skill training bonus multiplier event going on so you can reset and train skills super fast.

Another thing before you reset is to go through all your skills and finish ones that are almost ready to be ranked up or mastered. This is because all the current training experience for that rank gets wiped when you put AP back into the skill after reset.
    For example, if you have a skill at 90% training rank 3 (10% more training and you hit rank 2) rank it up to 2 before you reset. If you leave it at 90% rank 3, after reset it will go back to 0% at rank 3.
  • FrahaleahFrahaleah
    Daktaro
    Daktaro said:

Kinda depends on your situation.
    You could use it when you run out of AP or when your CP gets too high to train properly. But you want to make sure you have enough AP invested in skills to make it worth using a reset pill - and definitely do not use it if you are under 1k total levels since you can reset for free with Duncan.
    Best time is keeping the above in mind but also doing it when there's some kind of skill training bonus multiplier event going on so you can reset and train skills super fast.

Another thing before you reset is to go through all your skills and finish ones that are almost ready to be ranked up or mastered. This is because all the current training experience for that rank gets wiped when you put AP back into the skill after reset.
    For example, if you have a skill at 90% training rank 3 (10% more training and you hit rank 2) rank it up to 2 before you reset. If you leave it at 90% rank 3, after reset it will go back to 0% at rank 3.
    Total level: 1415
    Bonus Multiplier event: Does the 'the Returned' title 2x boost count?

As for the second half, the rank up skills that are close to being ranked up part, still in the process of that, 'the Returned' helps severely with that.
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    Frahaleah
    Frahaleah said:

As for the second half, the rank up skills that are close to being ranked up part, still in the process of that, 'the Returned' helps severely with that.
    yus! 2x from returned title would count. nice nice
    hmm.. being 1.4k you would not have any CP issues with training and we're getting 5AP a day from that music quest plus if you did your daily sms thats 3 more AP a day not counting leveling.. so idk if really need to reset. if the pill has an expiry on it then use it, if not though could save it for later. but it's up to you!

• FrahaleahFrahaleah
    edited January 14, 2017
    Daktaro
    Daktaro said:

Frahaleah
    Frahaleah said:

if the pill has an expiry on it then use it, if not though could save it for later. but it's up to you!

Even if I use it, due to the returned milletian content, I'll be getting a second one in a few days anyway.
  • FrahaleahFrahaleah
    I think I'll wait to use it, mainly due to one reason, I have no clue if one of 'The 10 Missions of the Returned Milletian' is to reset your skills. Mainly cause I can only find very vague descriptions of the 'content'.
  • FrahaleahFrahaleah
    edited January 15, 2017
    Hardmuscle

I used one to unrank skills I don't want, need, or use, but just a little warning (if you haven't used it already), when I used the All Skill Reset Capsule, the game ran out of memory and crashed.
    I think that problem stems from the amount of skills the system has to derank to F and show that they can be upgraded, which is a lot of work. Still, it takes at minimum 1gb of memory for the blasted capsule to do it's thing... That is WAY too much, especially in CH1 in belvast.