Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Friend is not recieving the first ninja quest

SolidWarSnakeSolidWarSnake
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Help
Sorry if this was posted somewhere but my friend started as a ninja he did all the tutorial stuff and equiped his shuriken, got mastery to rank f but he never recieveed any quests to get the rest of the ninja skills

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    edited January 14, 2017
    Is your friend looking under the correct tab? Getting ninja skills is an entire side quest chain. The first quest in the chain is "Shadow of Suspicion" and begins with them speaking to Alissa at the windmill in Tir Chonal. A link below to Mabi side quests. Ninja is found at the very bottom.

Sidequests
    http://wiki.mabi.world/view/Sidequests
  • SolidWarSnakeSolidWarSnake
    Ya i just tested this making a character starting with the ninja talent does not trigger the quest, but when i rebirthed my giant to ninja i immediately got the quest
  • SolidWarSnakeSolidWarSnake
    To clarify, I did all the tutorial stuff, i did all the battleboard stuff, i completed all the begginer quests, equiping and ranking up shuriken mastery, talking to any of the npcs in the questline, nothing and another person i met also started out as ninja and is having the same issue, rebirthing into ninja using a character that started with another talent will immediately give start the quest
  • LuckybrianLuckybrian
    It's not just you. One of my friends isn't getting the questline either. It's not listed in skills for my friend either, he can't recieve the quests for some reason.