[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Naupiko's Chibi Shop! | Gold/NX

NaupikoNaupiko
Mabinogi Rep: 1,000
Posts: 21
Member
edited October 16 in Fan Creations
I'm very... new to art shops on mabinogi... but I trust that this will go over relatively smoothly.

IGN: naupiko | Server: Alexina | GOLD | EDIT: I've added NX prices now!

RULES

Will do: Feminine Males, Girls, Furries OK!, kemonomimi, Light Gore, Mild NSFW, OC's !!!

Will NOT do: Muscley men, armor, Over complicated designs,

❤I expect payment once I've shown you the sketch, your drawing will be sent shortly after the payment has been delivered to me.

❤I always update my posts if I end up leaving or doing a hiatus, no need to worry!

❤Once I've accepted your request Please give me a max of 2 days for chibi's | 3 days for Full body!

❤I'm still a little confused on how all this goes with people on other servers wanting to give me payment, I'm open to the idea but please explain to me how this can happen!

Prices below
Prices are back to normal!

Fullbody with shading | 4.5M | 15kNX | I'll do couples for 8 mill or 25k NX !


Qq5rJUu.png


Chibi | 2M per chara | 8k NX| (couples are 15NX)

C6xV3rk.png QhCrW3R.png


Form

IG name:
Fullbody / Chibi :
Extra characters?:
Anything else?:
References:
Full price:

Exception: for an extra 500k+ I will attempt to do one thing under the "will not do" rule. If you pay for this, just say so under 'Anything else?'


mochibiOkamixdimsumImaizumiNevinekitteykat74MottleypJillyBeanAellDyesNyuuHokusai

Comments

  • NaupikoNaupiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,000
    Posts: 21
    Member
    edited October 8

    SLOTS
    1. Leafpetal | sketching
    2.
    3.
    4.
  • NaupikoNaupiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,000
    Posts: 21
    Member
    edited September 29
    If I'm missing anything please let me know! I guess this is open now.
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,840
    Posts: 263
    Member
    IG name: Wakasagihime (Alexina)
    Fullbody / Chibi : Fullbody
    Extra characters?: No
    Anything else?: Preferably make her "thicc" though I think your style leans to it enough for me anyway xD
    References: http://imgur.com/a/81YmA
    Full price: 4.5m gold

    Also afaik atm, the gold transfer service between servers doesn't allow any server transferring to -> Alexina. IF it's someone in Alexina commissioning art in other servers, it's usually okay I think. So from my understanding of the situation most of your orders should be from within Alexina itself.
    Naupiko
  • NaupikoNaupiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,000
    Posts: 21
    Member
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    IG name: Wakasagihime (Alexina)
    Fullbody / Chibi : Fullbody
    Extra characters?: No
    Anything else?: Preferably make her "thicc" though I think your style leans to it enough for me anyway xD
    References: http://imgur.com/a/81YmA
    Full price: 4.5m gold

    Also afaik atm, the gold transfer service between servers doesn't allow any server transferring to -> Alexina. IF it's someone in Alexina commissioning art in other servers, it's usually okay I think. So from my understanding of the situation most of your orders should be from within Alexina itself.

    Okey dokey! Thanks for the reply!! ;;

    I'm having a problem with my posts otherwise I'd edit you into a slot. But I'm lettin' ya know that I've accepted this. and you should be seeing a sketch in the next couple of days (3 days max!) ^ q ^

    Also! thank you so much for for explaining the gold transfer.
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,840
    Posts: 263
    Member
    Okie! And same I actually wanted to edit my post right after posting it but... editing is ded right now for some reason ;_; Thank you!!
  • NaupikoNaupiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,000
    Posts: 21
    Member
    edited September 28
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    Okie! And same I actually wanted to edit my post right after posting it but... editing is ded right now for some reason ;_; Thank you!!

    Here's the sketch! Let me know if there's anything I can fix, otherwise I will be finished shortly! whenever you approve of the sketch ill mail you an order so u can pay me :-3c then when I'm confirmed payment or w/e I'll send you the finished pic within a couple of hours or less.

    AN84pK1.png
    kitteykat74ImaizumiAava
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,840
    Posts: 263
    Member
    Love it! Sketched approved. Is it alright if we meet up for payment? I'd like to give you a check to avoid mail fees, but if it's not doable then no problem. :)
  • NaupikoNaupiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,000
    Posts: 21
    Member
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    Love it! Sketched approved. Is it alright if we meet up for payment? I'd like to give you a check to avoid mail fees, but if it's not doable then no problem. :)

    Ah sure! but we always seem to be on at diff times;; what time is good for you and where?
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,840
    Posts: 263
    Member
    Naupiko wrote: »
    Ah sure! but we always seem to be on at diff times;; what time is good for you and where?

    On the weekends I can usually leave my game on and check back every hour or so. Weekend mornings and afternoons (EST) I'm usually available. If you have a specific time I can adjust for you!
  • NaupikoNaupiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,000
    Posts: 21
    Member
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    Naupiko wrote: »
    Ah sure! but we always seem to be on at diff times;; what time is good for you and where?

    On the weekends I can usually leave my game on and check back every hour or so. Weekend mornings and afternoons (EST) I'm usually available. If you have a specific time I can adjust for you!

    Oh, alright! I'm usually on at least once a day for a few hours anyways in dunbarten! I also just remembered I could PM you in game;;
  • NaupikoNaupiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,000
    Posts: 21
    Member
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    Naupiko wrote: »
    Ah sure! but we always seem to be on at diff times;; what time is good for you and where?

    On the weekends I can usually leave my game on and check back every hour or so. Weekend mornings and afternoons (EST) I'm usually available. If you have a specific time I can adjust for you!

    All finished! thank you once again! <3 full resolution here!: https://i.imgur.com/DnYmKiU.png

    Sq6fRGL.png
    ImaizumiOkamixdimsumAellDyes
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,840
    Posts: 263
    Member
    She's SUPER cute. Thank you!!!
    Naupiko
  • NaupikoNaupiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,000
    Posts: 21
    Member
    bumpu!
  • NaupikoNaupiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,000
    Posts: 21
    Member
    bummp
  • NaupikoNaupiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,000
    Posts: 21
    Member
    O6EDd18.png

    another finished commish!! Still open and taking slots ! / q \
    ImaizumiOkamixdimsumAellNevineDyes
  • DyesDyes
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,050
    Posts: 47
    Member
    Love your art~~
    Broke right now, but I will fo sho
    request for a commission once I got moneys :DD
    Naupiko
  • LeafpetalLeafpetal
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,270
    Posts: 141
    Member
    IG name: Leafpetal // alexina
    Fullbody / Chibi : fullbody
    Extra characters?: yup!
    Anything else?: character 1 is meant to be busty and curvy, character 2 is short and a p feminine boy thats def a miniskirt on that outfit, i dont have poses in mind but theyre siblings who're both overconfident troublemakers id that helps
    References:
    character 1: https://imgur.com/a/E2daS (outfit 1, simplify it as much as you want as long as its still recognizable)
    character 2: https://imgur.com/a/yoJeF
    Full price: 7.5mil
    Naupiko
  • NaupikoNaupiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,000
    Posts: 21
    Member
    Leafpetal wrote: »
    IG name: Leafpetal // alexina
    Fullbody / Chibi : fullbody
    Extra characters?: yup!
    Anything else?: character 1 is meant to be busty and curvy, character 2 is short and a p feminine boy thats def a miniskirt on that outfit, i dont have poses in mind but theyre siblings who're both overconfident troublemakers id that helps
    References:
    character 1: https://imgur.com/a/E2daS (outfit 1, simplify it as much as you want as long as its still recognizable)
    character 2: https://imgur.com/a/yoJeF
    Full price: 7.5mil

    Yaay! Okey dokey!

    I'll be posting the WIP sketch within the next couple of days! Thanks for commissioning me ^ q ^
  • NaupikoNaupiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,000
    Posts: 21
    Member
    Dyes wrote: »
    Love your art~~
    Broke right now, but I will fo sho
    request for a commission once I got moneys :DD

    Oh man! Thank you for considering me! / q \
  • ShadydayzShadydayz
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,015
    Posts: 63
    Member
    bump

    I like your memes