Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

[Resolved] Saga II Episode 5 broken?

ValyntValynt
Mabinogi Rep: 920
edited January 14, 2017 in Help
I was wondering if anyone has tried to do saga II episode 5 recently? I am stuck at the part of the episode where you are supposed to run from red circle to red circle and stay hidden. From videos I have watched on youtube it appears that the guards are supposed to despawn briefly if you stay hidden long enough. That is not happening for me. As I stay standing in a circle the gaurds stay aggroed on me. Their skills remain loaded with either smash or windmill and stand 2 feet away from my character who is standing still in a red circle doing nothing.

I have tried restarting multiple times with the same results. I have the book in my hand which should say I am hidden and I appear translucent while standing on the circles. So at this point I have concluded either I am doing something wrong or this episode has been broken by a recent update. I would appreciate it if someone could either confirm it is broken or suggest what I am doing wrong.
Thanks

Comments

• ValyntValynt
    Re-logging and starting the quest again seems to fix the instant agro problem.
  • ValyntValynt
    But now that I got past that part I am stuck in a cube with merlin. And cannot do anything. Based on youtube replay a cutscene is supposed to trigger which did not. So again not sure what I am doing wrong. I tried relogging and leaving Nemeton and reentering without success.
  • ValyntValynt
    For reference the youtube replay I watched is
    and I am at 22:50. Which shows a cutscene with Merlin. I am in the cube with him but no dialogue. Except if I click on him he says "Heeeyyy. Did you come to see me?"
  • ValyntValynt
    OK I'm stupid. Apparently I needed to complete a quest at this point.
This discussion has been closed.