Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Some irrelavant shower thoughts

FilthyRedDevilFilthyRedDevil
Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
edited January 15, 2017 in Town Square
Hello there, I've been meaning to ask these irrelevent questions for the longest of time but never got to it because I don't go to the forums a lot. I don't know if Town Square is the right place but I'll ask anyway.

I could've done my own research through the internet with all of these or wait and do the quests but.......Nghmehehe?

THESE ARE JUST SHOWER THOUGHTS BY THE WAY!

1.Did we die? (As a militean we came from another world right?) ANSWERED

2.Is the first native of Erinn a human, an elf, a giant or something else? ANSWERED

3.There are graves found throughout the game and I wonder who died sometimes but is there a way to revive them? ANSWERED

4.Erinn has two continents and Belvast Island in the middle, is Erinn smaller than earth? ANSWERED

5.Aren't the natives of Erinn weirded out by how we militeans speak certain languages with each other? ANSWERED

6.Can we get high from Mana?

7.Does Nao poop?

8.Does Morrighan poop?

9.Do all goddesses poop?

10.Is Morrighan racist?

11.Does Duncan ever look in the mirror and say to himself "Another Day another Militean" whenever there is an influx of new militeans?

12.Is Alissa a child? Will she grow taller one day?

13.Can you go to the moon? ANSWERED

14.Does the moon poop?

Also I would like to know who your favourite NPC is! I spent most of my time soloing so I'm in the neutral for most NPCs but a recent event called Samhain made an NPC named Meryl (Laighlinne) have a special place in my heart......I hope there's going to be a Samhain 3rd movement......

1. Who's your favourite NPC?9 votes
    1. Nao
       11% (1 vote)
    2. Morrighan
       33% (3 votes)
    3. Ferghus
       0% (0 votes)
    4. Others (Write it down along with your answer please?)
       56% (5 votes)

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Treasure Hunter for life.
    Also, I read those 'Can this poop' questions in Luffy's voice. X'D
    But I often question how a Meteor Strike fits into a cramped dungeon room.
    FilthyRedDevil
  • MissFortuneMissFortune
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,530
    Hagi and Merlin are my favorite NPCs. <3 so adorable

1: I'm not sure if it's stated 100%. Milletians are said to be 'from the stars'. And the soul stream, meeting Nao, seems like a heavenly interpretation that would lead someone to believe you're dead. However, iirc, Shakespeare left Erinn after his time and returned to his world. So... ???

2: For some reason Imps are sticking out in my head. I don't remember why.

3: While Milletians are immortal, Erinn born(fomors, monsters, animals, and most npcs) are not. Those graves are from other npc deaths.

4: No way of telling. Iria seems to be HUGE.

5: Probably originally, but maybe not so much now. Realistically, milletians would bring along fashion, music, and language from our world to theirs. They would probably get used to it eventually.

(Can you go to the moon?)
    There have been events that let us go to the moon.

I answered the first 5 then one out of order.
    MeyFilthyRedDevil
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Pierrick is bae.
    MeyFilthyRedDevil
  • FilthyRedDevilFilthyRedDevil

@MissFortune wow someone actually answered! Thank you! But there was an event that lets us go to the moon? What's it called? :D

• MissFortuneMissFortune
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,530
    @FilthyRedDevil

Jump to the Moon and Imps Dream Land both let us go to the moon ^_^
    FilthyRedDevil
  • FilthyRedDevilFilthyRedDevil
    @MissFortune

Thankies~
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    @MissFortune I kind of want to see a return of that event, but with updated prizes.