Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Elite Passes?

BlazewitchBlazewitch
Mabinogi Rep: 870
in Help
So I am trying to farm up mats for making a druid staff (Finally reached r9 magic craft thanks to that last event. Whoo!) and figured that running shadow missions would be a lot quicker then the advanced HM dungeon (not to mention if there are changes to loot drops with the revamp). So my question is how do I get them? The wiki says they drop of SM end chests but I must have run nearly 30 for fireflys and didn't see one pass drop besides lord passes, let alone the missions I want to farm.

Thanks,
Blazewitch

Comments

• Clovis15Clovis15
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,780
    While perhaps not the cheapest method, Laighlinne regularly gives out tons of Elite Passes.
  • KrissmasKrissmas
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,070
    In my personal experience, I got more of the mats running Advanced dungeons with a friend. Also I had to buy the forgotten mage's gemfrom other players cause those never seemed to drop for me. Maybe you're luckier than me though!
  • BlazewitchBlazewitch
    Mabinogi Rep: 870
    Hmm, alright, thanks.

By Laighlinne you mean the partner pet correct?
  • CassaCassa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,305
    I suggest if you're farming elite passes from chests you try Conflict on Hard. Focus on the archers then take out the one warrior and finally go after the other mobs. Final hit can make short work of them and make the mission pretty quick to complete if you have the damage for it. I think it's a max party of four though.

The mission doesn't really give good drops though so if you're looking to farm passes get your friends to give you their keys and then give them the rewards aside from the elite passes, as long as they are okay with that.

Other than that there's cash shop stuff or like someone else mentioned partners will give them out sometimes too.