Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

3k Druid looking for Guild

BattBatt
Mabinogi Rep: 1,130
edited September 26, 2017 in Guild and Party Recruitment
Hey there, I'm Batt!~

I originally joined Mabinogi back in 2009, and have had breaks from the game on & off for the past six-ish years. I love Mabinogi, but I find all the new updates slightly overwhelming and now I have no friends online or guild-mates to play with. :( I am 26 years old and work as a bartender in real life, so my most active hours are late morning/early afternoon, or suuuuuper late nights after 3am. For social reasons, I would really appreciate finding a guild where most of the members are 21+ years old. Character-wise, a strong group that likes to do lots of martial arts runs for leveling would be awesome, as I've heard it's great for an EXP grind. I'm a Druid character that's starting my music talent, and would like to go for Treasure Hunter after that. My IGN is Batt, too, so add me and let's chat to see if I'd make a good fit in your guild!

Yip yip!