Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Exciting Forum Developments INC!

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    KimCheolsu wrote: »
    Oh my god. This forum moderator.. Saygo's anime ..whatever it's called, moving pictures in a loop Iforgot...are awesssoome. Even though I miss Sabina. o_o

Is it the one on the bottom? That one is Henneko. @KimCheolsu

Or, Hentai Ouji To Warawanai Neko. No, it is completely innocent.

The top one is likely Hetalia. No, you misread that title. o:)
  • KimCheolsuKimCheolsu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,625
    edited October 2, 2017
    Oh my god. This forum moderator.. Saygo's anime ..whatever it's called, moving pictures in a loop Iforgot...are awesssoome. Even though I miss Sabina. o_o

Ahh I see, thank you. I wasn't asking, but I WAS curious. I tried watching both of those but stopped before finishing because I got bored. Makes me wanna watch em again.

"whatever it's called, moving pictures in a loop Iforgot" when I said that, I meant GIF's because I forgot they're called GIF's.

And also! Hentai Ouji To Warawanai Neko, I tried it at first because I thought it was indecent! And I have never misread Hetalia!

Ahh I see, thank you. I wasn't asking, but I WAS curious. I tried watching both of those but stopped before finishing because I got bored. Makes me wanna watch em again.

"whatever it's called, moving pictures in a loop Iforgot" when I said that, I meant GIF's because I forgot they're called GIF's.

And also! Hentai Ouji To Warawanai Neko, I tried it at first because I thought it was indecent! And I have never misread Hetalia!

I was making a joke. I am surprised the forum censored allowed such a...word, with the assumption that you would've misread Hetalia as Henta...Never mind. o:)
  • KimCheolsuKimCheolsu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,625
    Well it's completely innocent. It just means pervert. As far as I've watched anime women say that even when they are in the wrong. But who knows, I don't speak Japanese.
    Well it's completely innocent. It just means pervert. As far as I've watched anime women say that even when they are in the wrong. But who knows, I don't speak Japanese.

More like American. It is a dirty loan word in the states. :( Oh dear, I am revealing my truly naughty nature.
    *Slinks away to the background*
    [Deleted User]