Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Fun Events and Memories!

ScavernScavern
Mabinogi Rep: 2,615
edited September 27, 2017 in Mari Chat
I thought it'd be a cool idea to post screenies taken of like events with people. I actually have a bunch of pictures from when two very lovely people came to play Mafia with us a few months back, I just never got around to posting them! You can post fond memories of whatever you want here, just make sure they respect all the rules. Have fun with your memory display! :heart: I hope to see some epic pictures of fun events.~ I'll post a few here in a bit to showcase some of the past events I've participated in! If your picture(s) doesn't say who was in it, just write out who all participated if you want, you don't have to, it's up to you, give a summary of what happened, why you enjoy the picture and how it made you feel (positive)!

tLl3yqG.png
This picture was our bearly contained excitement with trans! It was taken with me on the left as the cosmic, my guildie Exo, along with my friend Kimi and my other guildie Pants. We were just so cute looking! :heart:

Cr9HUx3.png
When using judgement blade, forget your beloved lance, use some food; I sadly chickened out of a fight with him, he's too strong! Haha. Taken with my great friend Kai!
JillyBeanMariangelica

Comments

• MariangelicaMariangelica
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,185
    I don't have any big group pictures but i do have some I've taken with my mabi friends that I'd like to share
    fasda.png
    With my mabi sister CUKIE<3
    image-4.png
    My friend Garlio garlic :D
    Screenshot_4.png
    Mister basil Roka
    image-38.png
    And that one time i joined mafia and didn't trans ; D
    Scavern