Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[FIXED] Finest Handmade Arrows Description Typo

NasumiRayneNasumiRayne
Mabinogi Rep: 2,265
edited February 8, 2018 in Archived Bugs
It's something small of a nitpick I happened to have noticed. It might also affect the Finest Handmade bolts as well but I have not tested them. The difference makes more sense in comparison to regular Handmade Arrows but the description makes them seem not as worthwhile for only +2% Critical and no damage difference. It also states an increase of 2% critical damage increase but rather increases critical chance which is another minor nitpick.

What is the issue?
-- Finest Handmade Arrows description indicates it increases damage by 5. It does not and instead increases the damage by 10.

What steps must be taken for us to recreate the issue?
-- Equip a quiver of Finest Arrows and observe the damage difference.

What do you expect to happen instead?
-- The description to be correct is the expected outcome to state a damage increase of 10 rather than 5.

Visual Evidence showing before and after damage/crit figures:
http://oi66.tinypic.com/ftil1i.jpg

SRV: Mari
UID: Nasumirayne

Comments

• NasumiRayneNasumiRayne
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,265
    Sorry about that.. just noticed the incomplete tag and scratched my head a while wondering why. I'd then realized I'd forgotten the server/username part of it. D'OH!
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Forwarded
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Fixed