Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mari Community Discord and PvP Tourny!

ArtaniArtani
Mabinogi Rep: 300
edited October 3, 2017 in Mari Chat
Hello everyone and thanks for taking a peek!

The Community Discord
Myself and a couple of friends have set up a Discord server intended for all players of Mari to connect and foster new friendships. We have a role and tag system set up that allows you to set your own rank to match what you want to do in game and help find other players who would be interested in running similar content.

We have channels for PvP, Dungeons/Shadow Missions/Dailies, End-game/high-level content, MML requests and sharing, Marketboard postings, a help channel for assisting players, and more!

If you are interested in joining, feel free to jump in and say hello! Or if you have any concerns to voice before hand, feel free to privately message me.
We also need some more staff members to make sure everything stays civil, so feel free to talk to me about that as well!

My Discord: Artani#4632
Our Discord code: HUDMwAE

PvP Tournament
Now for our PvPers! I will be hosting a bracket-style PvP Tournament for all participating players. The goal of this is to set up a rolling leaderboard for first through fifth place with players being able to challenge and work towards the number one spot.

Ground rules:
No Usage Of:
HP Potions
Transformations/Demigod
Mana Shield
Bash Spam
Final Hit/Final Shot spam (You can use it as a gap-closer or quick stun)
Ice Spear Spam (Free to use it, just don't abuse it)
Buff Potions (Damage up, Spell Speed Up, Movement Speed up, Bone Chips, etc)
Catering food (Unless both players agree to use it)
Skills that bypass the %damage modifier (i.e. Dischord)

Registration for the tournament will end on October 7th at 11:59PM PST.
Grand Prize reward is 4mil
To register, either join the Discord and type .iam PvPer and let me know there, or note me in game (IGN: Artani)

Thanks guys, and I hope to see you all soon!

Edit:
Grand Prize is now 4mil if you beat Orca, and 2m if you take second under him.

We also will have a bracket for players who are not quite up to the hardcore challenge, and that will also have a large prize as well!

Comments

• TatsugiTatsugi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,760
    edited October 2, 2017
    Interesting.. Are you going to host again? I missed cut off XD
  • NolaichanNolaichan
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    This certainly looks interesting !!!
  • ArtaniArtani
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Tatsugi wrote: »
    Interesting.. Are you going to host again? I missed cut off XD