Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[FIXED] Cannot Select Main Character for event

FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
edited October 17, 2017 in Archived Bugs
I have heard this happening to others aswell, but when I go to Ascon to select my main character for the event there is no option for 'select main character'

Is this a bug or is it because I already did this event when it came out first time? And if so, are the seals bank tradeable? there are still a few skills I need to rank up and I need the seals.

Mari
Fayekaiba

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I didn't get the quest, and wasn't asked to select a main character either.
    The character I'm playing as participated the last time this event came around, and received the Hero Skill Training Seals and the Release Sky Lantern Gesture.
    I'm wondering if that is related, and if that's intended.
  • HarakiraHarakira
    Mabinogi Rep: 530
    I haven't done the event before but I haven't been able to select my main either.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited October 5, 2017
    Having the same problem.
    I did the event last on Tarlach.. But I want to do it on Ruairi this time.

So I logged into my character I did event on Tarlach, and I get the quest.. :/

Can this please be looked into? I really don't wanna do this event on a character I don't play anymore.
  • aeternitisaeternitis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    Happening for me too.

IGN Aeternitis
    Server: Alexina
  • KidyKidy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    Same here!
    I have the quest from a year or two ago on an alt I never use. but there is no option to 'give up' quest. and I was never presented with the option to set a main character for the current event.

IGN: Kidy
    Server: Mari

Really hope its fixed soon. :C I really want/need those prizes. xD
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Hey guys, we are looking into this issue and how to fix it for all users. Please submit a ticket in the meantime. We sincerely apologize for the issue that is occurring :<
    FayeKaiba
  • FalmostaFalmosta
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
    It seems it works for anyone that has done the event in the past and it's stuck on the character that you used the last time you did the event.