Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Compensation

CerberusXIIICerberusXIII
Mabinogi Rep: 535
in General Chat
How about we get a Potion Fishing event as compensation ?
Or in general please bring the Potion fishing event back

Comments

• ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    I still have those potions, gems and outfits from last year fishing event..no please
  • CerberusXIIICerberusXIII
    a lot of people I know , dont ...
    and you can never have enough MP and HP Pots or Tin pots
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
    a lot of people I know , dont ...
    and you can never have enough MP and HP Pots or Tin pots

true ^^ you can never have enough Tin pots, they make characters look adorable. we should get something for this inconvenience. I would be happy with getting a fishing event soon :)
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    We don't need compensation because of them fixing a bug that they found. The compensation is that they adressed the issue fast enough and will bring the event back when they have fixed the issue.
    GretaLeineiTheNyanCat[Deleted User]NekoLilyIrvynMiunaHarukariYokkaichiClovis15and 5 others.
    well we loose a day or a few of this event so they should either extend it (id prefer the other) or compensate with something like a potion fishing event *wink wink*
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,825
    I also think we should stop shouting "Compensation!" whenever something goes minimally wrong with no harm done. They'll probably extend the event even without us nagging.
    LeineibadnewsbarrettTheNyanCatIrvynYokkaichiClovis15courtneyyHumiliatingPeloi
  • HarakiraHarakira
    Mabinogi Rep: 530
    edited October 6, 2017
    Siodhan wrote: »
    I also think we should stop shouting "Compensation!" whenever something goes minimally wrong with no harm done. They'll probably extend the event even without us nagging.

But if I don't whine and complain how will Nexon know about my minor inconvenience? /s
  • papatuluspapatulus
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    Siodhan wrote: »

stubbed my toe today can I get 10k nx
    Leilicia
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Compensation for what? Don't understand people like you... Begging for compensations on every game hiccup...
    Leinei
    edited October 6, 2017
    im just trying to get a potion fishing event happening q.q
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Heres what i want for compensation
    The sky lantern event, and it actually works.
    Leinei
  • AgentJeanAgentJean
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,775
    Double rainbow with free Unrestricted Dungeon passes.

Then maybe I can sell these Refined Shadow crystals I shouldn't have bought. ;)
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Free orbs please.

maxresdefault.jpg
    Darkpixie99
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited October 6, 2017
    Greta wrote: »
    Compensation for what? Don't understand people like you... Begging for compensations on every game hiccup...

I agree. It is a bit annoying to see threads like this pop up whenever something happens. It was a big issue. According to the thread regarding it being postponed, it was due to an error that was holding over the set main character from the last time we had this event, not allowing people to select a different one if they wanted. Sure it's an inconvenience, but for players, having to play a character they don't want to (for people who change their mains from time to time) seems like a greater one than just having the event get pulled with the intention of it coming back. Nexon NA probably just has to get the fix from Korea.
    im just trying to get a potion fishing event happening q.q

I would try asking about the fishing event during a Mabinogi Twitch Stream and see what the team says. It will show them that we're interested in it and like-minded players will agree with it in the chat.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited October 6, 2017
    Oops. Delete this one. XD
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    compensation, compensation, compensation....

is that all you people ever think about when there's a slight mess up from devcat?
    GretaPeloi
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    edited October 6, 2017
    So since we missed a couple days for an event we should have a completely separate event that typically runs for weeks given to us as compensation? What?

The only compensation we should get is a couple days in extensions for the lantern event which I am sure is their plan. Seriously this isn't that great of a screw up compared to the clown fests in the past, if you need potions just build a homestead and you can make tons of 100 potions everyday.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    I think these people must have come from the gacha game community or something.

Because last I checked, about every single gacha mobile game compensates the players for even the slightest issue that ends in a temporal server closure.
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Probably all these compensations is why there's no discount on any of their NX items....prices will just go up and up. So this way all the compensations are mainly paid for due to that.

Maybe if ppl stop asking for them the prices will get cheaper? idk...one can wish :P
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    TNinja wrote: »
    Free orbs please.

Pffft .....wrong game...this isn't fire emblem.