[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Let's Fish with Larry again!

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 10,650
Posts: 653
Administrator, Nexon
edited October 6, 2017 in Vault
While we work out the errors with the Sky Lantern Event, we on the Mabinogi team thought it would be fun to bring back Larry's Fishing Event! We hope you enjoy it and thanks again for your understanding.

- The Mabinogi Team

00J7L-6884844e-808c-4b8a-b2ac-e80f7fb3bed1.jpg



The following Book items are not available in our NA service, sorry for any inconvenience.

  • Tales of a Lighthouse I
  • Tales of a Lighthouse II
  • Tales of a Lighthouse III
  • The Fox and I
  • The Paladin's Oath
  • A Sword in His Hand
  • Memories of the Full Moon
  • Danger in Tir Chonaill
  • Synthesis, Fragmentation, Alchemy, and You
  • Errinn and Its Histories


If you fish up any of the books mentioned above, please note that they will be removed once the event is over.

HardmuscleVimiPeloiSherri

Comments

  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,865
    Posts: 396
    Member
    what happen with Halloween or even lantern event?
    Peloi
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,630
    Posts: 232
    Member
    edited October 6, 2017
    Hazurah wrote: »
    what happen with Halloween or even lantern event?

    If you read the other topics, it's been postponed till it's fixed. Halloween might be afterwards...who knows.
    Hardmuscle
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,980
    Posts: 306
    Member
    "The following Book items are not available in our NA service"

    Um, I literally just fished up one of those books.067b929dda1ce8f83bb290302a23197d.png
    HardmuscleVimiGaea
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,650
    Posts: 653
    Administrator, Nexon
    @Leilicia
    If you manage to fish any of the books mentioned above, please note that they will be removed once the event is over.
    LeiliciaHardmuscle
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,980
    Posts: 306
    Member
    Wasn't there when I first read this post LAWL but I got it.
    Hardmuscle
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,290
    Posts: 931
    Member
    Katherz wrote: »
    @Leilicia
    If you manage to fish any of the books mentioned above, please note that they will be removed once the event is over.

    Thanks @Katherz for confirming more plotholes for the other thread. :D
    LeiliciaHardmuscle
  • iMattxCiMattxC
    Mabinogi Rep: 875
    Posts: 61
    Member
    Katherz wrote: »
    @Leilicia
    If you manage to fish any of the books mentioned above, please note that they will be removed once the event is over.

    "If you manage" Fishes one up every other time.
    LeiliciaHardmuscle
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,650
    Posts: 653
    Administrator, Nexon
    Fixed :p
    Hardmuscle
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,630
    Posts: 232
    Member
    But.....we must keep to unlock their secrets. o:)
    Hardmuscle
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,245
    Posts: 374
    Member
    Not to rain on the parade here, but I actually kinda wish they'd just "fix" the books and then give us some kind of, oh, I dunno, "library" system? The book unlocks a spot on the library and we don't have to lug all the books we like around?
    Sherri
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,630
    Posts: 232
    Member
    Policroma wrote: »
    Not to rain on the parade here, but I actually kinda wish they'd just "fix" the books and then give us some kind of, oh, I dunno, "library" system? The book unlocks a spot on the library and we don't have to lug all the books we like around?

    Sadly they give us a small space hogging library called a book bag. :/ the rest is gatcha....they gatcha good. :|
    Sherri
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,610
    Posts: 2,279
    Member
    Some people complain just to complain; No other reason.
    asnscorpio wrote: »
    Sadly they give us a small space hogging library called a book bag. :/ the rest is gatcha....they gatcha good. :|
    We don't need more than 1 book bag, but some of us have 2.

    jJFh1WG.jpg
    Policroma wrote: »
    Not to rain on the parade here, but I actually kinda wish they'd just "fix" the books and then give us some kind of, oh, I dunno, "library" system? The book unlocks a spot on the library and we don't have to lug all the books we like around?
    Speaking of people who complain for no reason. When was the last time (prior to this thread) you concerned yourself with these books?

  • TayloreskiTayloreski
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,005
    Posts: 280
    Member
    .. So is this the same event from last time? or did they some what change this one.. xD this one didnt happen that long ago- so if they didnt even change it then i kind of find that depressing.
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,610
    Posts: 2,279
    Member
    edited October 6, 2017
    It's the same as last time ..

    https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Larry's_Swimming_with_the_Fishes_Event
    Tayloreski wrote: »
    .. So is this the same event from last time? or did they some what change this one.. xD this one didnt happen that long ago- so if they didnt even change it then i kind of find that depressing.
    They didn't "plan" to have this event right now. Their reason is clearly spelled out on the main page.
    "While we work out the errors with the Sky Lantern Event, we on the Mabinogi team thought it would be fun to bring back Larry's Fishing Event! We hope you enjoy it and thanks again for your understanding."

  • TayloreskiTayloreski
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,005
    Posts: 280
    Member
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    It's the same as last time ..

    https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Larry's_Swimming_with_the_Fishes_Event
    Tayloreski wrote: »
    .. So is this the same event from last time? or did they some what change this one.. xD this one didnt happen that long ago- so if they didnt even change it then i kind of find that depressing.
    They didn't "plan" to have this event right now. Their reason is clearly spelled out on the main page.
    "While we work out the errors with the Sky Lantern Event, we on the Mabinogi team thought it would be fun to bring back Larry's Fishing Event! We hope you enjoy it and thanks again for your understanding."

    >_> well sorry- I clearly didnt care enough to read it. Since i like getting the players feedback more on this stuff anyways with how things are lately. T_T" i just want the halloween event...
    HardmusclePeloiSherri
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,610
    Posts: 2,279
    Member
    edited October 6, 2017
    Tayloreski wrote: »
    >_> well sorry- I clearly didnt care enough to read it. Since i like getting the players feedback more on this stuff anyways with how things are lately. T_T" i just want the halloween event...
    Don't be sorry. It's also the context of the first post. ~ You basically said, you didn't read this thread, lol sigh. :smirk:
    Katherz wrote: »
    While we work out the errors with the Sky Lantern Event, we on the Mabinogi team thought it would be fun to bring back Larry's Fishing Event! We hope you enjoy it and thanks again for your understanding.

    - The Mabinogi Team

  • TayloreskiTayloreski
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,005
    Posts: 280
    Member
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    Tayloreski wrote: »
    >_> well sorry- I clearly didnt care enough to read it. Since i like getting the players feedback more on this stuff anyways with how things are lately. T_T" i just want the halloween event...
    Don't be sorry. It's also the context of the first post. ~ You basically said, you didn't read this thread, lol sigh. :smirk:
    Katherz wrote: »
    While we work out the errors with the Sky Lantern Event, we on the Mabinogi team thought it would be fun to bring back Larry's Fishing Event! We hope you enjoy it and thanks again for your understanding.

    - The Mabinogi Team

    x3 I just got off work and im very.. very tired- So yea theres a high chance that was the case as well. lmao.
    Hardmuscle
  • ImZooskyImZoosky
    Mabinogi Rep: 930
    Posts: 20
    Member
    I completed the quest, and did not get any pieces of the outfit. I assumed as you completed the tiers you would get pieces, or is the event based off RNG?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,805
    Posts: 3,165
    Member
    Doing this event for a second chance to try and get the Special Double-breasted suit. Everything else are trash.
  • KisarayaKisaraya
    Mabinogi Rep: 930
    Posts: 46
    Member
    What if we got the books previously from other events will they still be removed? I still don't understand why they are such a big issue, I for one like having some unusal books in game.