Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Let's Fish with Larry again!

Comments

• lceCreamlceCream
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,205
    Fishing needs a filter
    I'm tired of having my whole screen filled with trash and spending time dropping them
    Peloioffwithyourheads
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Funnily, some of the choices for books during a Squire's Library outing have these removed books among the titles to choose from.
    Went out with Kanna to the Library and "The Paladin's Oath" was one of the books she liked.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I remember getting way more gems from fishing in the last event, compared to this one.
    Am I missing something..?
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    Sherri wrote: »
    I remember getting way more gems from fishing in the last event, compared to this one.

What server are you on? I'm on Tarlach and I have a loooot of gems I'd happily give you if I could x'D
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670

This isn't the same fishing event. The event that gives out the gems and potions is "Manus fishing event"
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    FayeKaiba wrote: »

This isn't the same fishing event. The event that gives out the gems and potions is "Manus fishing event"

Aw
    Well..
    I want that next
    Peloi
  • lilblkroselilblkrose
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,115
    edited October 12, 2017
    Is anyone having problem getting the daily quests? I keep having to relog and changing channel until it appears :(

edit* It seems I have too many quests or I have to complete Larry's first quest in order to get the daily quest now