Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Bring Back Cookie Island?

TwistedxFateTwistedxFate
Mabinogi Rep: 1,690
in Feedback and Suggestions
I really would love to have said event come back, mainly because I missed it. But I bet tons of other Mabi players would like to have it come back as well for their own reasons. It also would kind of amaze me if Mabinogi actually did.
YangKoeteNegumiko

Comments

• YangKoeteYangKoete
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,175
    It was REALLY fun. owo And it'd be perfect for Halloween/Christmas since it was an actual activity!
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Bring back Cookie Island!

I want more kupa gems and homestead decor.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    I wouldn't mind if they brought it back. It was a fun, relaxing sort of event. However for those who completed the quest last time, the should either come up with a new story line or maybe continue it.
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    Yes! Cookie Island would be great to have back, especially seein' as I'm STILL missin' only 1 HS prop from it. And it's the prop I wanted 2nd most, Kupa pancakes bein' 1st: The HS Macaron Dummy (who on earth came up with that name?).
  • YangKoeteYangKoete
    Maybe extend the island to more of Emain Macha? o wo

Just a few more games, maybe some of the party-based minigames can stay and there can be a quest to gather "Peppermint Bark" from trees?
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    YangKoete wrote: »
    Maybe extend the island to more of Emain Macha? o wo

Just a few more games, maybe some of the party-based minigames can stay and there can be a quest to gather "Peppermint Bark" from trees?

oh my god Yes! >w<
    Maybe a quest also were you need to haunt for ginger bread man pieces or another dungeon were you need to collect gummy drops from gummy bears.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited October 9, 2017
    Bring it back and should turn the water around it into milk. Big milk, lake milk, cow milk.
    YangKoete
  • YangKoeteYangKoete
    Bring it back and should turn the water around it into milk. Big milk, lake milk, cow milk.

How about it stays as water and we get to have Salt Water Taffy come up for a quest too~? OwO