Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

spare dolls please?

EternityNekoEternityNeko
Mabinogi Rep: 580
edited October 9, 2017 in Alexina Chat
im not fussy if you have any you dont like i would love to have one i dont have any lol

Comments

• TechnixTechnix
    Mabinogi Rep: 665
    edited October 9, 2017
    There was an event which gave out Detective Squirrel Doll Bags. You can maybe buy one for 1.5m-2m

There are some other useless doll bags (no bonus effect other than picking up gold) you can probably buy for 500k but they're 2x3 space and only 5x5
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Two months ago you begged for the Final Hit glowing statue sketch, an item that can only be gotten at certain times in-game, that people usually sell for 50k. A saint generously gave you one for free.

Last month you begged for wood boards, a material that's not so easy to craft, and that I've sold for 200k per stack before. A saint generously gave you some for free.

Two weeks ago you begged for fine leathers, which, despite what people assume, is the rarest type of standard leather (even more than finests) and in high demand for most crafting skills. I don't sell these. Their utility for me is greater than the gold I'd get out of them. A saint generously gave you some of those for free too.

A few days after that you begged for "two reforge removals", an item that costs 80k ducats each. No one's given you that for free yet, although i'm not surprised - even saints don't have endless coffers.

If you successfully beg a doll bag off someone here I will be seriously immensely genuinely impressed. Who knows, maybe a saint has an extra coupon from the event that we just did a few weeks ago that you somehow missed.

I know I sound harsh calling you out like this, but I'm surprised that no one else has, given that this community usually treats begging with disdain.
    I ignored the first three items because they're easy enough to get hold of if you actually play the game, so it's not my problem if a generous person gives them out for free. I'm speaking up now because this is becoming ridiculous. These are NX items you're asking for.

PS: This is in the wrong category - it should be in the Marketplace, and you should be offering a fair price, unlike the time you tried to offer a junk robe for the entire Book of Fireball.

GretaKimCheolsuPeloiLeiliciaGaby5011Lillainia
  • EternityNekoEternityNeko
    Eralea wrote: »
    Two months ago you begged for the Final Hit glowing statue sketch, an item that can only be gotten at certain times in-game, that people usually sell for 50k. A saint generously gave you one for free.

Last month you begged for wood boards, a material that's not so easy to craft, and that I've sold for 200k per stack before. A saint generously gave you some for free.

Two weeks ago you begged for fine leathers, which, despite what people assume, is the rarest type of standard leather (even more than finests) and in high demand for most crafting skills. I don't sell these. Their utility for me is greater than the gold I'd get out of them. A saint generously gave you some of those for free too.
    Seems like your stalking me
    A few days after that you begged for "two reforge removals", an item that costs 80k ducats each. No one's given you that for free yet, although i'm not surprised - even saints don't have endless coffers.

If you successfully beg a doll bag off someone here I will be seriously immensely genuinely impressed. Who knows, maybe a saint has an extra coupon from the event that we just did a few weeks ago that you somehow missed.

I know I sound harsh calling you out like this, but I'm surprised that no one else has, given that this community usually treats begging with disdain.
    I ignored the first three items because they're easy enough to get hold of if you actually play the game, so it's not my problem if a generous person gives them out for free. I'm speaking up now because this is becoming ridiculous. These are NX items you're asking for.

PS: This is in the wrong category - it should be in the Marketplace, and you should be offering a fair price, unlike the time you tried to offer a junk robe for the entire Book of Fireball.

• EternityNekoEternityNeko
    Yep just a rude person
  • EraleaEralea
    Yes, you are. It's very rude to beg for free stuff all the time.
  • KimCheolsuKimCheolsu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,625
    Eralea wrote: »
    -snip-

Yes! That was awesome to read! :D I love pointing out things that DESERVE to be pointed out. You didn't even include any curse words, demeaning comments, nor troll him in any way! You are not being rude in any way for being straightforward about EternityNeko's shameful behavior. Go go Eralea! ^^
    Peloi
  • EraleaEralea
    KimCheolsu wrote: »
    You didn't even include any curse words, demeaning comments, nor troll him in any way! You are not being rude in any way for being straightforward about EternityNeko's shameful behavior. Go go Eralea! ^^

Oh I definitely had to hold back on some sharper words lol. The reason he started this thread is because he saw my friend's squad of looting Vocaloid dolls. (My friend is definitely not giving him any dolls either!)

Even now I'm having to bite my tongue and not post a scathing reply on his Marketplace thread. So much for offering a fair price lmao
This discussion has been closed.