Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[FWD]Untranslated Fez & Tia Personal Shop Kits

GretaGreta
Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
edited October 9, 2017 in Forwarded Bugs
What is the issue? (It may also be necessary to explain Why it is considered an issue.)

The newly obtained Fez and Tia Personal Shop Kits seem to be missing translation.

XNQOE6w.png

qDBWopo.png

What steps must be taken for us to recreate the issue?

Open or find any nearby opened Fez or Tia personal shop and press Alt key.

What do you expect to happen instead?

I expect the text of their personal shop kits to be translated. They should be translated into "Fez's/Tia's Personal Shop" or "Fez's/Tia's Personal Shop Kit/Set". Or something along those lines. You can see other bag names as an example here:

Esq9Etg.png

JigkRzx.png

nKofERb.png

IGN: Gretux
Server: Alexina

pawcalypseHelsa

Comments

• KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Forwarded :)
    Gretapawcalypse
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    Awe man I was literally trying to figure out how to press alt and screenshot at the same time to post about this...only to see you beat me to it. I'm so many hours late. xD
  • GretaGreta
    edited October 9, 2017
    Leilicia wrote: »
    Awe man I was literally trying to figure out how to press alt and screenshot at the same time to post about this...only to see you beat me to it. I'm so many hours late. xD

Needed like 15 minutes for me to figure out lol. Decided to use Snipping Tool and made a delay for like 3 seconds so i could have some time to get back in Mabinogi window and press tab until it snaps a screenshot ;)
    LeiliciaHelsa
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    I don't even think I have anything like that. welp xD at least you done it
  • GretaGreta
    edited October 10, 2017
    I don't even think I have anything like that. welp xD at least you done it

If you use Windows 10 then you sure have it too.
    Helsa
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    @Greta @Leilicia
    Another method you can use to take a screenshot in-game of "alt" stuff is to use the "Screen Shot" menu choice instead of the quick Print Screen method.
    928e4f2d86.png

Just hold alt while you click the OK button, and you'll have a screenshot with alt stuff visible.
    6b68ff9f92.png
    pawcalypse
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    I tried that and since I use steam, it didn't save to my laptop ;( No idea why
  • GretaGreta
    I tried that and since I use steam, it didn't save to my laptop ;( No idea why

^^^^ This. That was my first attempt @Iyasenu , but it didn't work. So my second attempt was Snipping Tool.
    Helsa
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    What is the issue? (It may also be necessary to explain Why it is considered an issue.)
    When you press/hold 'Alt' key Personal Shops display untranslated text.

What steps must be taken for us to recreate the issue?
    Press and hold 'Alt' key with a personal Shop within view.

What do you expect to happen instead?
    Text should be displayed in english.

mabinogi_2018_05_18_001.jpg

Please include the in-game name and server of the character experiencing the issue
    Ktty of Tarlach server (Though I'm pretty sure this is affecting all players/servers)
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Hello, this is a known issue that has already been forwarded. Unfortunetly, there is no ETA on when this will be fixed.