[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Bring the Astral Pet Box back!

AlexairaAlexaira
Mabinogi Rep: 425
in Feedback and Suggestions
It's been quite awhile and many people missed out on the prior event/sale that I know. Nexon, please re-release the Astral Pet Box sometime soon! There's nothing more fun than pet gachapons and that's one of the better bundles. The majority of the pets have a decent AoE summoning attack that I'm sure newbies would really enjoy. Please think about it!
TairikuJarvorenHardmuscle

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,940
    Have they ever done a re-release of a pet gacha? I don't think they have...
    Hardmuscle
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,820
    Leinei wrote: »
    Have they ever done a re-release of a pet gacha? I don't think they have...

The only one that got re-released was the Sheeptuplet one. So there's at least a 0,0001% of possibility?
    Hardmuscle
  • JarvorenJarvoren
    Mabinogi Rep: 205
    +1

I missed out on this pet box and love the astral pets, so I'd love to see Nexon re-release this one!
    Hardmuscle
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,175
    edited October 13
    Being sure about what someone might enjoy (based on your own desires) is a lot different than being sure of how many people missed out on something, or how many people (especially new people) would be willing to fork over cash money to get what you yourself are after. ~ Face it. How many new people would know about this if you hadn't asked for it? I'm sure Nexon knows how popular (or unpopular) sales were for that gachapon (they know better than any of us). ~ I'm not saying, "I'm against this". ~ And maybe, "when the stars are aligned", it will happen. :smirk:

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 17,635
    Actually i made a thread about this months ago...

http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/3954/bring-back-astral-pet-box

No one seemed to care that time... :(
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,030
    I'd like to see it back. I think I bought some last time... Yeah, I did!
    I got an Astral Abyss Dragon and a Spirit of Tuan.
    Ooh and they have a crystal deer variant too! :O
    I want that and an Astral Fox.