Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Should I use Gunner or Puppetry for my character?

PandaninjaPandaninja
Mabinogi Rep: 830
edited January 15, 2017 in Help
My character right now is proficient in using Magic, Alchemy, and Bard skills. He hasn't mastered every one of them yet but he's close. I'm still having trouble fighting because all my skills need to be charged, and I have only some combat skills (r1 WM, that's the only active combat skill I have r1). I was wondering whether I should go for Puppetry or Gunner to have better synergy with my existing skillset. Thanks guys!

Comments

• VimiVimi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,390
    edited January 15, 2017
    Ninja.

I know you asked Gunner or Puppetry, but I've found Ninja is far easier to use compared to Puppetry, and doesn't need any recharging like Gunner does. Plus Shadow Cloak lets you completely escape from all aggro for a few seconds.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Though do be warned, if going for Gunner or Ninja, that the skills they provide will add a lot to your Combat Power, making you have to seek out stronger monsters to train skills that are CP-reliant. (like Magic, Melee, etc.)