Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Fallen Fairy

iMattxCiMattxC
Mabinogi Rep: 1,075
in Item/Premium Shop
I would just like to point out that the fallen fairy does't buff your speed and attack speed for the duration that it is summoned. Its only for around 20 seconds after you summon it. I feel like this is important information to include on the web shop page and I would have never bought it had I known. Not that nexon ever rectifies problems customers have with their shady business practices.

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited October 14, 2017
    Where have you been...? Fallen Fairy wasn't sold in the Cash Shop for the first time now.

Also Fallen Fairy is one of best pets you can get in this game... >_> How you dare to complain...?
  • iMattxCiMattxC
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,075
    Greta wrote: »
    Where have you been...? Fallen Fairy wasn't sold in the Cash Shop for the first time now.

Also Fallen Fairy is one of best pets you can get in this game... >_> How you dare to complain...?

I'm just saying that if the mechanics are different from other fairies it should be labeled. I also feel that how it was worded in the cash shop was written as it was to intentionally mislead customers.
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    They will just slap a mistranslated on it and that is that...if and when they fix it. Quite sad imo.
  • RikakuRikaku
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    Ah, nice for you to warn about that. Was thinking of getting it partly for that. I might still get it but still nice to be aware of that.
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Greta wrote: »

May I ask why you would consider the Fallen Fairy one of the best pets you can get?