Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Halloween Hot Days

Comments

• LovePandaLovePanda
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,355
    Soooo is this the only thing we are getting? :/ I wanted an actual halloween event, saw on KR they get a witch QQ
  • KimCheolsuKimCheolsu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,625
    edited October 28, 2017
    It's the 28th. I keep relogging/ restarting client, and I'm getting no gummy or medal. Someone else said they got theirs so I'm not too "early".

Edit: Note that I'm looking everywhere in my inventory, it's not there. C'monn, don't do dis...
    Edit2: Ok, reading the thread while I restart the client again. I guess if I log onto my main char and I STILL don't get it, I guess I'll logon to an alt? I don't really like going on alts at all. Seems silly that the hot day is still having that issue.
    Edit3: Logged onto main, no hot day items. Logged onto alt I never go on, BAM got the items. >:C....thank god I noticed, or else I woulda just relogged and called it a day. Then miss out on the gummy bear costume. ._.
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,735
    edited October 28, 2017
    KimCheolsu wrote: »
    It's the 28th. I keep relogging/ restarting client, and I'm getting no gummy or medal. Someone else said they got theirs so I'm not too "early".

Edit: Note that I'm looking everywhere in my inventory, it's not there. C'monn, don't do dis...
    Edit2: Ok, reading the thread while I restart the client again. I guess if I log onto my main char and I STILL don't get it, I guess I'll logon to an alt? I don't really like going on alts at all. Seems silly that the hot day is still having that issue.
    Edit3: Logged onto main, no hot day items. Logged onto alt I never go on, BAM got the items. >:C....thank god I noticed, or else I woulda just relogged and called it a day. Then miss out on the gummy bear costume. ._.

I got to understand that if you don't get the items logging in with your main when the day already arrived, then your main will receive the hot time items only after the 7am reset. If you want it before that time, you actually need to log onto another character of your account.
    Good thing they're not bound to the one that receives them
  • KimCheolsuKimCheolsu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,625
    Oh weird, someone else got it on their main at the time that I was struggling with it.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    Still depressed we get only 1 of 6 transformation medals.
    I'm a sad completionist.
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,735
    KimCheolsu wrote: »
    Oh weird, someone else got it on their main at the time that I was struggling with it.

Because you either have no problem or you need to wait 7am reset. There's a reason I used the "IF"
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    Heh.. looking for 2 Kanna preschooler medals.. xd
  • eikodeneikoden
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,445
    In today's society, I would avoid using the term "midget." It's origins are not pleasant and even if you are not referring to a little person (aka: someone with dwarfism), it's probably something that we should let die out. This is a good opportunity, as well, to educate people on the word's origins, and mostly negative connotations. While it can mean something small and childish.. it's not meant typically in a good way, because of the way it was used for so many years.
  • eikodeneikoden
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,445
    (also I apologize if I sound like I'm lecturing or something. Not the intent. Just find it a good opportunity to the get the information out there. I, myself, didn't really understand the offensive nature of the term until maybe a couple years back. While I love words and tend to be reluctant to see them die out, in this particular case, most people's understanding of the word is falsely positive and because of this, we tend to use it as such, naively, and without any ill-intent).
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    I wish the Halloween Slime or a Slime pet were an actual pet. It would engulf the target and behave like the Mimic; or it could envelope the character to make a +defense and +protection or some sort of buff.
    SherriJazmyn
  • NoxwoodNoxwood
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    I tried reclogging and cc'ing, using an alt, and nothing seems to be working for me -.-
  • luckyPWNER777luckyPWNER777
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    I was doing the event on my new main in Alexina, then I went to check out Ruairi server and it logged me in for the Hot Day event ;_; Is there any way to get the gummy on Alexina still? are the gummies tradeable?
  • luckyPWNER777luckyPWNER777
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    I was doing the event on my new main in Alexina, then I went to check out Ruairi server and it logged me in for the hot day for Saturday ;_ ;. I guess that means I can't receive the set anymore...? Sucks I was playing really late into the night, plus I'm 3 hours behind the server's time zone so of course I wouldn't readily be aware/prepared for the log-in.

Don't mean to bellyache but.... QQ....