Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Festia Anniversary Screenshot Contest [WINNERS]

Comments

• KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    I've messaged all the winners ,who have not responded yet, in-game. Once everyone has replied, we will work to send out all the prizes :D
    BuffalosMilkyMochiAnalyly
  • pennybrendapennybrenda
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,780
    edited November 1, 2017
    Katherz wrote: »
    I've messaged all the winners ,who have not responded yet, in-game. Once everyone has replied, we will work to send out all the prizes :D

I so nervous and hyped to get those prizes <3 <3 <3 <3 :D :D weeeeeeeeeeeee~~
    I cant wait :s
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited November 1, 2017
    How long it takes for people to respond? You should guys just pick new random winners if few people don't respond for more than 2 weeks, because if person doesn't answer it means they either have quit the game or they somehow keep missing all messages and forgot to check out forums too. This might take months before everyone decides to answer.
    Also someone needs to finally clean out old threads from Contests and Events/News and Announcements categories and do such thing every time new event/contest ends, because there are few months old threads still rotting here, which gives an impression of very neglected forums. We also still got old pinned Sabina threads too lol, which are missing yellow outline to be more noticeable. Maybe a CM/GM could re-post those threads and delete her old ones?
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    Or send winner both male and female outfit :p
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Prizes will be sent out today guys!
    pennybrendaSiodhanPopotatoILotusGreta
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Oh wow you guys actually listened to my suggestions. Not only i got prizes, but i also see some old threads finally got into Vault category.