Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Pyonko's Art Shop (Tarlach) - Closed

PyonchiPyonchi
Mabinogi Rep: 3,680
edited August 15, 2019 in Art Creations
*~*Contact*~*
IGN: Pyonko (Tarlach)
Discord: Pyonko#9309 (most active)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I'll still try to do more chibis in my freebie thread~

And any donations are welcome~ Ko-fi Donations

BravelatiosImaizumiAavaAlofmochibiRoyalty
  1. What would you like me to improve on?31 votes
    1. Style Range
       6% (2 votes)
    2. Prices
       16% (5 votes)
    3. Medium Range
       0% (0 votes)
    4. Speed
       3% (1 vote)
    5. Communication
       0% (0 votes)
    6. Nothing! *gibs a cake*
       74% (23 votes)

Comments

• PyonchiPyonchi
    edited September 11, 2017
    Slots - CLOSED!!

Waitlist CLOSED!!
  • PyonchiPyonchi
    edited September 11, 2017
    Commission Dropoff

1. Mekasha
    2. Imaizumi
    3. MissFortune
    4. Hephsin-Latte
    5. Imaizumi 2
    6. Mikitisue
    7. Royalty
    8. Mottlep
    9. Enlise

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited December 15, 2016
    lovely art :) I mistook your server though... my bad
  • PyonchiPyonchi
    Arjune
    Arjune said:

lovely art :) I mistook your server though... my bad
    Thank you very much!
  • BravelatiosBravelatios
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,410
    Glad your information is back up again. I was surprised by the sudden reset button that Nexon pressed. I let several other artists from the forums know to redo their threads again. I'll keep this one sub because sooner or later ill ask for another beautiful commission again x3
  • PyonchiPyonchi
    Bravelatios

Glad your information is back up again. I was surprised by the sudden reset button that Nexon pressed. I let several other artists from the forums know to redo their threads again. I'll keep this one sub because sooner or later ill ask for another beautiful commission again x3
    Ahaha thank you~ :D I look forward to it~
  • PyonchiPyonchi
    edited December 16, 2016

Commission WIP for Imaizumi~
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    edited December 16, 2016
    Pyonchi
    Pyonchi said:

Commission WIP for Nevine~
    Hey I'm assuming this is addressed to me since I think she's my character ^^ if this isn't the case, then please let me know.

Regarding payment, should I send the money to the same email as last time? I believe it was t***yn****n**1*@gmail.com. Or should I wait for a fresh invoice? I believe I have you added on Mabi, so I've sent you a note with my PP e-mail just in case.

To start regarding the WIP I love it. There are a few potential changes I'd like to ask for though. The biggest one is to have her grip her umbrella. I'm happy with how it is, but I think I'd prefer it this way if possible. Not completely sure about it though, so if you do try that change then maybe keep a save of the current WIP?

The other change I have in mind is 100% optional. I'd like you to add frills to the edges of her umbrella similar to a parasol. This isn't really in the original request or refs and once again I'm not sure if it'll look as good as it does in my imagination, so I'm okay with this one not being done tbh.

Lastly when coloring consider matching the front and back ribbons on her shoes to the coloring of the ribbons of her dress which are an off white. I could not dye it due to Mabi limitations, but I'm also wondering if it's even necessary since I like it this way too lol. Just an idea really; if it maybe looks better that way in practice.

And that's about it I think. Should I re-post my refs/commission details btw?
  • PyonchiPyonchi
    Imaizumi
    Imaizumi said:

Pyonchi
    Pyonchi said:

Commission WIP for Nevine~
    Hey I'm assuming this is addressed to me since I think she's my character ^^ if this isn't the case, then please let me know.

Regarding payment, should I send the money to the same email as last time? I believe it was t***yn****n**1*@gmail.com. Or should I wait for a fresh invoice? I believe I have you added on Mabi, so I've sent you a note with my PP e-mail just in case.

To start regarding the WIP I love it. There are a few potential changes I'd like to ask for though. The biggest one is to have her grip her umbrella. I'm happy with how it is, but I think I'd prefer it this way if possible. Not completely sure about it though, so if you do try that change then maybe keep a save of the current WIP?

The other change I have in mind is 100% optional. I'd like you to add frills to the edges of her umbrella similar to a parasol. This isn't really in the original request or refs and once again I'm not sure if it'll look as good as it does in my imagination, so I'm okay with this one not being done tbh.

Lastly when coloring consider matching the front and back ribbons on her shoes to the coloring of the ribbons of her dress which are an off white. I could not dye it due to Mabi limitations, but I'm also wondering if it's even necessary since I like it this way too lol. Just an idea really; if it maybe looks better that way in practice.

And that's about it I think. Should I re-post my refs/commission details btw?
    Bwahh I'm so sorry. I wrote your name on the list. Not sure how I messed it up on the wip... I'll post another sketch sometime this weekend.
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Pyonchi
    Pyonchi said:

Bwahh I'm so sorry. I wrote your name on the list. Not sure how I messed it up on the wip... I'll post another sketch sometime this weekend.
    It's np! So I guess I should wait for the sketch before payment first?
  • AkairuAkairu
    Mabinogi Rep: 620
    edited December 17, 2016

Was so confused to why the forums were dead until I noticed that there were new forums LOL

Here's a wip! It's...half sketch half lineart and a spot of color because my wips are weird haha

Please let me know if you'd like anything changed. c:
  • PyonchiPyonchi
    edited December 18, 2016
    Imaizumi
    Imaizumi said:

Pyonchi
    Pyonchi said:

It's np! So I guess I should wait for the sketch before payment first?

It's the same email if you'd prefer to do it that way, otherwise I'll send an invoice after you approve the sketch.
    Akairu
    Akairu said:

Was so confused to why the forums were dead until I noticed that there were new forums LOL

Here's a wip! It's...half sketch half lineart and a spot of color because my wips are weird haha

Please let me know if you'd like anything changed. c:
    Whoa~ That's really pretty :D The only change I'd like would to have her smiling.

• ImaizumiImaizumi
    Pyonchi
    Pyonchi said:

It's the same email if you'd prefer to do it that way, otherwise I'll send an invoice after you approve the sketch.
    This looks good! I'll be on the look out for the invoice then. Thanks
  • AkairuAkairu
    edited December 23, 2016

http://orig03.deviantart.net/e224/f/2016/358/8/4/pyonchi_wip_by_asyrinn-dasqb4z.png

Lineart is finished and gave her a little smile. c: Please let me know if you'd like anything else changed!

Not sure if the images are working right now :/ These new forums are giving me problems... orz
  • PyonchiPyonchi
    edited December 26, 2016
    Akairu
    Akairu said:

http://orig03.deviantart.net/e224/f/2016/358/8/4/pyonchi_wip_by_asyrinn-dasqb4z.png

Lineart is finished and gave her a little smile. c: Please let me know if you'd like anything else changed!

Not sure if the images are working right now :/ These new forums are giving me problems... orz
    The forums are acting a bit weird for me too... It looks good though! :D

Sorry for the lateness =w='' I've been having family troubles, and then the holidays. I'll be getting right back to the commissions now though! O:
  • PyonchiPyonchi
    edited December 29, 2016
    Not sure if images are working?? But I posted the outline for Imaizumi on my tumblr :c

http://68.media.tumblr.com/9f6a55259c125cdb2ee88ff9013752ed/tumblr_oiz5g5VOXI1r2ljszo1_1280.jpg
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Pyonchi
    Pyonchi said:

I posted the outline for Imaizumi on my tumblr :c
    tis FAB. Can't wait for when it's complete :D
  • AkairuAkairu
    She looks great! Thank you so much for the update! I'll be finishing my part up soon. c: