Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

LF> Someone with R1 synthesis to duplicate ingots

ShouKShouK
Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
edited January 16, 2017 in Alexina Chat
I am currently preparing/in the progress of training blacksmith. The iron ores fragments that I bought and gathered (which are hundreds or maybe thousands already o.o) isn't even enough to rank one rank of blacksmith :( I would really appreciate it if someone with R1 synthesis can help duplicate the iron ingots for me. I will provide all the materials. I can't offer much except 1k per synthesize because the arat crystals and holy water are already a pain to get ><

If someone can kindly help me, add me, my ign is Ken17. Do note me first regarding this because otherwise I will not know whether you are adding me for buying/selling stuff or for duplicating ingots. I don't have all materials yet so this is an ongoing project and I would like to contact the person on a regular basis. Thanks for reading :D

Comments

• ItzuItzu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,110
    Hey! I might be able to help, though I'm having issues downloading the new patch atm, so bear with me, but add me in game
    IGN: Itzu
    we can discuss compensation afterwards