Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[UPDATE] Light and Darkness Event

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Well, none of my 30 boxes yielded the coupon. Just gems, HS seeds, expiring skill training, prod failure and -cp potions.
  • Daggerpaw12Daggerpaw12
    Mabinogi Rep: 705
    Leinei wrote: »
    Well, none of my 30 boxes yielded the coupon. Just gems, HS seeds, expiring skill training, prod failure and -cp potions.

I've seen 300 boxes opened and no wing coupon. Inb4 the entire server only has one coupon and it goes for 20m.
  • TetosanTetosan
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,035
    edited November 16, 2017

I've seen 300 boxes opened and no wing coupon. Inb4 the entire server only has one coupon and it goes for 20m.

*200m

20m would be cheap for something that makes Wings permanent
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Tetosan wrote: »

*200m

20m would be cheap for something that makes Wings permanent

GG.
  • ThanaturgistThanaturgist
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,235
    Welp. I saw the original announcement and didn't look since, so I went for the light wings, rather than the twilight. RIP. :'D
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Is the 1 year extension coupon tradeable?
  • TtheHeroTtheHero
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,410
    Honestly it's downright stupid to wall the permanent wing coupon behind RNG. So only the Heart Wings from Doki Doki Island are the only free and permanent wings without a catch, huh?
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited November 16, 2017
    Welp. I saw the original announcement and didn't look since, so I went for the light wings, rather than the twilight. RIP. :'D

You can send a ticket to switch to the wings and title you want, due to their error.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    ShouK wrote: »

Yeah, does anybody know? .-.
    I got the perm coupon but I bought the extension coupon before I tried my luck at the boxes and well.. I don't need it anymore.
    I want to give it to a friend if she doesn't end up getting the perm coupon
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Sherri wrote: »

I got the perm coupon but I bought the extension coupon before I tried my luck at the boxes and well.. I don't need it anymore.
    Well since you already bought it, you can just test it out by putting it in a trade window or set a price on it when opening shop. Don’t forget to report back :D
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    edited November 16, 2017

You may have used up a years worth of luck. QqKu7KL.png

I've got 2 more days until I test my luck, since I skipped the event for that many.
  • darkchaos125darkchaos125
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,165
    If you don't skip days from Nov 2 to Nov 16 today, you get 15 shards.

And now we have another 12 extra days...

Please extend the event???

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Sai wrote: »

You may have used up a years worth of luck. QqKu7KL.png

I've got 2 more days until I test my luck, since I skipped the event for that many.

Probably. It's odd.. when I was opening my boxes, I suddenly felt as if I were going to get it and sure enough I did.
    It's like Lady Luck personally told me I was gonna get it.
    Am I a psychic?
  • JiantoJianto
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,105
    30 coins and no perm coupon, rip me.
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    edited November 18, 2017
    Nothing from my 30 boxes. I'm not shocked by it.

A lot of skill potions I get to drop on the ground tho. \o/
  • ShonjiazraelShonjiazrael
    Mabinogi Rep: 430
    When do you get access to the shop? I started late and it says it should open up when the event is nearing its end, why is the stop still not open? Isn't it only have a week left? Or am I wasting my time since I only have 10 coins so far.
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited November 21, 2017
    When do you get access to the shop? I started late and it says it should open up when the event is nearing its end, why is the stop still not open? Isn't it only have a week left? Or am I wasting my time since I only have 10 coins so far.

You get access to the shop after you complete your wings.
  • ShonjiazraelShonjiazrael
    Mabinogi Rep: 430
    edited November 22, 2017
    Jazmyn wrote: »

So the people that started late get screwed then? Nice event. So I should stop bothering then, since there is only 7 days left and I need 10 to finish it.
    Least that could be done is a day or 2 before it ends open the shop for everyone so at least use some of the tokens that were obtained.
    SylviaWolfe
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Jazmyn wrote: »

So the people that started late get screwed then? Nice event. So I should stop bothering then, since there is only 7 days left and I need 10 to finish it.
    Least that could be done is a day or 2 before it ends open the shop for everyone so at least use some of the tokens that were obtained.

It did say you could use the shop regardless of your wing status once it got close to the end of the event.
    JazmynSherri
  • NachanNachan
    Mabinogi Rep: 950
    Please extend this event until December 5th. When I first started the main event quest I didn't get the daily impure shard quests for at least 3 days. It would really help if I had more time to complete the entire quest. I really want to finish it. Thank you!
    Satsuko